Jack Ross - SMTID?

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I assume it is Jack saying he would consider himself a St Mirren fan now.

A but much is being made of Sunderland tapping him up.  As I've said elsewhere it is a bit of a shame that they didn't go about things properly, but it doesn't change the final outcome at all.  If he can make the 1m bid for Jordan Kirkpatrick instead of Kyle Magennis then all will be forgiven...

Make it for Sammy and Shull will drive him down.  ( He is not a fan of the big man) 

Seeing as you know both JR and the Sunderland Chairman BoK, perhaps you could tell us all exactly what happened. I wasn't aware that it had been made public.
Or alternatively, maybe you're just a wee wean who's had his sweeties stolen by a bigger boy.

You”ll have to show me where I even implied to know either.

I wasn’t rubbishing anyone else, as you did. I really don’t understand you getting smart over that post.

Maybe your just a wee boy who believes all he is told.

54 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

You”ll have to show me where I even implied to know either.

I wasn’t rubbishing anyone else, as you did. I really don’t understand you getting smart over that post.

Maybe your just a wee boy who believes all he is told.

I’m obviously having a really bad day today. I read your post as an accusation of skullduggery on the part of JR when no one really has any knowledge of what when on. To be honest I’ve just read it again and I’m still getting the same thing. I’m obviously missing something. 

52 year old wee boy though? I’m a hairy ersed boy as they say. 

6 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m obviously having a really bad day today. I read your post as an accusation of skullduggery on the part of JR when no one really has any knowledge of what when on. To be honest I’ve just read it again and I’m still getting the same thing. I’m obviously missing something. 

JR and Tony played a blinder. There is no suggestion that JR did not keep TF and GLS up to date. What he couldn't do was act on behalf of Sunderland and make a request to speak with him. They failed to do that and it wasn't St Mirren s job to  contact them. End result. Sunderland tapped JR. Result for JR as he gets his move and salary increase to a sleeping giant and Saints get any compensation doubled in order to agree not to follow up on Sunderland making an approach without the clubs agreement. Very neat bit of business by TF and GLS and in the scheme of things an acceptable cost to Sunderland and it's,  in a hurry, new owner. 

14 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Nope, skullduggery on the part of Sunderland's prospective owners and a passive attitude by Ross.  Hardly the crime of the century but not what I would have hoped for.

I've got 8 years on you, so to me, you are a wee boy.

1 hour ago, beyond our ken said:

Nope, skullduggery on the part of Sunderland's prospective owners and a passive attitude by Ross.  Hardly the crime of the century but not what I would have hoped for.

I've got 8 years on you, so to me, you are a wee boy.

Just kids,  the pair of you.