GORDON & FITZ

Is it a rumour Jack is coming in for Josh ?  Who knows but just in case here is my tuppence worth. Good luck Jack and very much thank you what a manager.  This a guy who looks after number one but also is a bit of a unionist. Great players love him he will fight their  corners.  But Mr Scott unless Josh is let go for outrageous money I will not renew my season ticket. Have been faithful for 50 odd years  seen all this played out before many times . Very disappointing Jack you obviously love chess  . Stand up to this Mr Scott & Tony anything less than 3 to 5 million I will not renew the season ticket. I ask Saints fans to stand up to this to this disgusting behaviour by a former hero.  Anyway if Saints fans are willing to accept  few hundred grand with a sell on clause of 35.35 % then good on you. Now from this decision I will know what direction the club is heading over to you Gordon and Tony. 

Just now, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

:lol:

Bet you do..............you know you change your mind more than I change my pants, and that's every day, mostly. 

Step away from the bevvy. :byebye

Mate I hope its ' a romour  completely made a c**t of myself. This story is in the press. Sorry I'm not into cheery picking unless it' in our hands. Really feel let down by Ross if this is true.  

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

No need for sorry, the forums all over the place, let down...................get real. :blink:

I know. What I don' know is why on my phone I write I'.  Why the m disappears.  Anyway just want one of our best talented stars to stay unless it' for stupid money. I want our club to survive in the top league.  Just in case you don' know it' in the press this is Jack's first signing.  

Is it a rumour Jack is coming in for Josh ?  Who knows but just in case here is my tuppence worth. Good luck Jack and very much thank you what a manager.  This a guy who looks after number one but also is a bit of a unionist. Great players love him he will fight their  corners.  But Mr Scott unless Josh is let go for outrageous money I will not renew my season ticket. Have been faithful for 50 odd years  seen all this played out before many times . Very disappointing Jack you obviously love chess  . Stand up to this Mr Scott & Tony anything less than 3 to 5 million I will not renew the season ticket. I ask Saints fans to stand up to this to this disgusting behaviour by a former hero.  Anyway if Saints fans are willing to accept  few hundred grand with a sell on clause of 35.35 % then good on you. Now from this decision I will know what direction the club is heading over to you Gordon and Tony. 
who the hell is Josh [emoji848][emoji848]

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

I'm sure we could use the £1m and re-invest in a new drummer. Surely there's a decent one in League One we can buy for 200K, train up and sell on. Offer their club a sell-on of 20%?

Ringo Starr is free at present. 

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I,m taking it you mean Kyle who is very much admired by Jack and James.For the record he is on a long term deal with us and i would be extremely disappointed if he was sold for peanuts like previous young players.Kyle will go at some point and that will mean he and the club have been successful and hopefully this will make our club a lot more money than we have received in the past.I,ve also got to put my other hat on and hope that Kyle gets a move that makes him financially secure for the rest of his life.If thats at Sunderland then so be it and i know that he will be well looked after.

If on the other hand you really meant Josh then hold out for 3 million.In fact he,s priceless.