2 minutes ago, zico said:

The fat internet hard man is back!

How you doing big man! You’re even copying my posts! emoji177.png

Cheers stalker.

HSBC is foreign bank. How to humiliate yourself in one easy post! emoji8.png

Awww were ye waiting for me petal? Yer so cute :wub:

1 minute ago, Bud the Baker said:

Kenny seems happy were he is - quality fishing nonetheless! :happyclapper 

Dunno. Last time I spoke to him he said he was interested in coming back to the UK. Maybe St Mirren are a bit too small time for him though. Who knows. 

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Nope.  I've never taken an IQ test in my life and therefore cannot join Mensa.  It's also got nothing to do with claiming how intelligent I am, it's about the claims that others have made about me.  If folk didn't state falsehoods about me (especially when they don't know me) then it would never have been brought up in the first place.  The fact that these same people then have to go into defensive mode due to their own insecurities says more about them than it does about me.

Ah. Slarti is the real "thickasf**k"

18 minutes ago, zico said:

The fat internet hard man is back!

How you doing big man! You’re even copying my posts! emoji177.png

Cheers stalker.

HSBC is foreign bank. How to humiliate yourself in one easy post! emoji8.png

have ye disappeared cutie, or have ye just run out of shite patter :D nighty night

2 minutes ago, StuD said:

I'm guessing like most of your posts this sounded funny in your head......

I'm guessing, and correct me if I'm wrong, that you know feck all about football, and are a sad fat bastard who looks to t'internet to justify yer no mates existencen:P

1 minute ago, Slartibartfast said:

Someone doesn't get it, is feeling left out and is typing shitty responses with missing punctuation.  I think his sidekick may be away, he's probably feeling lonely.

Of course he's feeling lonely, he's an unlovable twat, and as for his mate, the bold Zico, they just run away when they are called out,,,,, feckin cowards

Nope.  I've never taken an IQ test in my life and therefore cannot join Mensa.  It's also got nothing to do with claiming how intelligent I am, it's about the claims that others have made about me.  If folk didn't state falsehoods about me (especially when they don't know me) then it would never have been brought up in the first place.  The fact that these same people then have to go into defensive mode due to their own insecurities says more about them than it does about me.

^^^^^ touched a raw nerve [emoji23]

I'm guessing like most of your posts this sounded funny in your head......

You need to remember Stu, he thought that public services were funded by selling premium bonds [emoji23]

While one of sidekicks, the big man, cited HSBC as an example of a foreign bank operating in the UK. [emoji23]

Doesn’t top cockless and his threats of violence and lawsuits!

40 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

That's exactly the sort of thing my previous post was referring to.  Your two thicko mates will be along soon to give you a thumbs-up - or maybe they won't now that I've said that and they will just PM you congratulations - or maybe they won't do that now that I've mentioned it and will just sit quietly, fuming away, trying to work out if this is a double, or perhaps triple, bluff and wondering what to do.  Of course, now that I've said that, they will have to think of something else to do, oh my, they will be confused - Dorothy will start thinking of lions and tigers (and bears, oh my) and will start clicking the mouse at random and just accept the outcome - a bit like he normally does with the keyboard.

I must add, however - you're not very good at this trolling lark, are you?

#thichasfcuk

1/10 must try harder.

39 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

See that's where you fail again.

I didn't take any camera of any kind to a kids football match and specifically wrote it would have been you I'd be filming not any kids.

But you actually did write about wanting a hospital to fail with the consequences of costing the lives of babies.

That's the facts, actual facts that something you clearly don't deal in.

In fact you actually defended a football club in it's dealings with the peadophile Adam Johnson, when it continued to play and pay after admitting to the club what he had done to a 15 year old girl.

I wouldn't be surprised if you had a self molestation act when I wrote Alan Johnson the other day instead of Adam Johnson. That is an assumption, one really sick ugly assumption.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Black & White Army mobile app

Erm the ONLY reason you didn't bring a camera to a kids football match was because you were shit scared of me

Edited by StuD

Good evening (or should I say morning) from one black and white army to another. It seems, according to internet rumours now substantiated by a local BBC journo that we (Grimsby) are about to sign your ex-centre half Harry Davis. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mattdeanradio/status/1004082052164210688

I find it hard to make comparisons between the different levels of Scottish vs English football, but you reckon the lad has what it takes to do a job in League Two. His pedigree in England prior to joining you suggests he would, but then we signed ‘mad’ Gav Gunning from  Greenock Morton last season and he was unmitigated disaster (a special case though he clearly was). 

Anyway, your thoughts appreciated. All the best in your first season back in the prem!

UTM!

Great player. wish he had stayed with us. best defender in the league last year in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Black & White Army mobile app

That's exactly the sort of thing my previous post was referring to.  Your two thicko mates will be along soon to give you a thumbs-up - or maybe they won't now that I've said that and they will just PM you congratulations - or maybe they won't do that now that I've mentioned it and will just sit quietly, fuming away, trying to work out if this is a double, or perhaps triple, bluff and wondering what to do.  Of course, now that I've said that, they will have to think of something else to do, oh my, they will be confused - Dorothy will start thinking of lions and tigers (and bears, oh my) and will start clicking the mouse at random and just accept the outcome - a bit like he normally does with the keyboard.

I must add, however - you're not very good at this trolling lark, are you?

#thichasfcuk

^^^^^^ on the verge of tears now [emoji23]

Didn’t read either post btw

Ask yer mate what his legal representative said when he went to them after he actual said he was going to then because big boys were calling him names.

Or are you saying he was talking his usual bullsh!t and lied again?

Remember one of the above is a question, the other is a request. If you need help differentiating all you have to do is ask nicely and I'm sure someone will explain as you clearly are struggling to differentiate.

P.S. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/differentiate

Another Mensa member! [emoji23]

Did you join at the same time as Slarti? [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

2BDB6262-47C1-4890-A979-AD32BC675D83.jpeg

Hardly. The way my knees are if anyone was involved in a fight with me they'd have to be damned unlucky to get hit. The simple story is that Cockles bottled it. 

I've met plenty of St Mirren fans over the years and I'm sure all of them would say that I'm not at all threatening but Cockles soiled his pants that day. 

15 minutes ago, StuD said:

Hardly. The way my knees are if anyone was involved in a fight with me they'd have to be damned unlucky to get hit. The simple story is that Cockles bottled it. 

I've met plenty of St Mirren fans over the years and I'm sure all of them would say that I'm not at all threatening but Cockles soiled his pants that day. 

Dicko- I’m no a violent man 

also dicko-   

E598798A-DB77-4C99-A451-E774D870885A.jpeg

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god