Harry Davis

Hardly. The way my knees are if anyone was involved in a fight with me they'd have to be damned unlucky to get hit. The simple story is that Cockles bottled it. 
I've met plenty of St Mirren fans over the years and I'm sure all of them would say that I'm not at all threatening but Cockles soiled his pants that day. 

He’s threatened me with both hospital and a lawsuit [emoji23]

I’m still waiting.... [emoji848]

8 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

You should probably find a better use of your time 

I'm also watching the Scotland ladies team play. Multi tasking. I'll find something less boring to do instead later. 

2 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Nope.  I've never owned a premium bond.  Next question please.

P.S. You're fair racking up the info about me (not in mensa, never taken an IQ test, never owned a premium bond).  I'm starting to get worried that you have an obsession with me, why else would you want to gather this type of information.  Maybe you are going to an h2g2 quiz night and you mistakenly believe that I really am Slartibartfast.

mmmm, I see that the mensa reference went over the top of your head.

No surprise there then! :1eye

Ah, so now I didn't understand it?  Why didn't you say before?  Or maybe you are making a derogatory comment about my height?  Or maybe you're not very good at this trolling lark.
#thichasfcuk

^^^^^^ actual tears [emoji23]

Unfortunately, that person doesn't exist, they're aren't that meany levels above me.  Sorry, please try again later.
#thichasfcuk

meany levels?

So we can add being unable to spell to not being able to understand percentages and being economically illiterate? [emoji23]

#thickasfuck

Yes, meany (as in small-minded, petty, or malicious) levels - it was a play on words regarding stereotypical supervisors, but I suppose I really shouldn't have expected you to understand.  I shall await your inane response with baited breath.
See what I did there, fishy?
#thichasfcuk

[emoji23]

Nice backtracking!

#thickasfuck

#mensa

#premiumbonds

#%%%%%%

31 minutes ago, StuD said:

I'm enjoying reading Slarti's posts. It's like reading Donald Trumps Tweets.  

1 minute ago, zico said:

Except that Donald Trump isn’t as unhinged! emoji23.png

Here’s me thinking this thread was about Harry Davis turns out it’s just an excuse for yous two to shag each other’s arse 

Imagine reading Trump's tweets when you don't have to! default_biggrin.png. A sure sign that your life hasn't gone the way your mother would have wanted.

Oh no, he’s onto the mother now!

Not long till he’s gone through all the old internet cliches!

He’s in Mensa didn’t you know! [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Slartibartfast said:

Imagine reading Trump's tweets when you don't have to! default_biggrin.png. A sure sign that your life hasn't gone the way your mother would have wanted.

Trumps tweets are usually funny. Its the fact that I'm reading your posts on this site that shows my life really is in the gutter. 

10 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Three out of the Four Horsemen of Ineptitude in a row - not a bad nights work. :)

Again I'm sure that sounded funny in your head. Maybe try it out on a friend next time and see if they laugh before you post. It might save you looking like a dullard. 

Now you'll need to excuse me. Tonight I am having dinner with Jimmy Nicholl and Tam Cowan.