Harry Davis

29 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

The strange thing is, he actually believes that last bit. Obviously Robbie Neilson's fell out with him. :)

I completely believe it. Scotland defender Stephen O'Donnell is at my table too. 

33715427_1562258903885391_54491456540665

Imagine reading Trump's tweets when you don't have to! default_biggrin.png. A sure sign that your life hasn't gone the way your mother would have wanted.

Trumps tweets are usually funny. Its the fact that I'm reading your posts on this site that shows my life really is in the gutter. 
Imagine how I feel sitting here reading your posts about his posts.......

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Black & White Army mobile app

That's funny. Paying to eat in the same room as someone is now classed as having dinner with them. default_biggrin.png

Whereas when you pay to be in the same room as your rent boy you call it making love. [emoji173]️

Again I'm sure that sounded funny in your head. Maybe try it out on a friend next time and see if they laugh before you post. It might save you looking like a dullard. 

That assumes he has a friend. [emoji106]

5 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

If you're half as smart, and I doubt it take a hint and gie it up.

Patters shite and repetitive, a double whammy. :snore

You're getting slaughtered. :byebye

Hook line and sinker by yet another poster. 

When will ADS learn that he is so easy to wind up and so predictably boring in his response.... Soon Ihope

2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Another needy post, have you no real friends.................ooops, silly question. :lol:

again you come running whenever I say here boy. 

Enjoy your little self created fantasies.

Get this.... I shall say this only once... Popularity on here is unimportant to me.  Sharing thoughts and ideas,  however outrageous is. 

Now..... You start very few threads.... Is this lack of original thoughts or fear of criticism. 

Building friendships on here are of vital importance to you.  You need the support of a group. 

Whatever... You keep wasting your time by coming whenever I call. 

Honest you don't need to.  You won't be missed. 

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Running....................irony.

Fantasies.....................that's hilarious as you are a serial Walter Mitty, too many to mention.

You'll say this only once..................I fecking doubt it.

I start very few threads................again you are so dim you think starting pointless threads makes you popular, ignoring the constant ridicule, and that's not including the PM's I get.

Friends on here...............aye, tat's why you are here, crawling so far up people you are cleaning their teeth with your tongue.

Wasting time.................I have more time than you.

Won't be missed................depends how you see thousands of likes.

Jog on, Horlicks time. :byebye

What's this perpetual obsession with likes,  popularity and the rest.? Must be what you seek on here.  Ah well.. It takes all kinds. 

Just cool,  chill,  take things easy I have all night. 

But please...... The speed with which you now come running with ever lower standard replies is making you look ridiculous and it's unfair for me to take advantage of you so I promise not to call for you again this evening. 

Just now, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

^^^^^^^^^^^ You honestly don't see you are driving people away do you? :hammer

Away and make up another story about.............

Travelling the world.............

Football grounds you have visited..................

You don't watch football on TV....................

Important businessman................

oh, and this was the best....................social media darling. :lol:

You came again so quickly.  So much of what you picked up there is interesting.  I'm beginning to suspect jealousy. No need ADS.  Please tell me about pidgein lofts in Arbroath

2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Don't you know how to spell or have spell chack?  :rolleyes:

PS Smartyfarty..................enter stage right. :lol:

You are in the refuge of a beaten man.  Now... Thanks for coming when I called. Dismissed 

10 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I've tried to explain this to at least one of your thicko mates so I doubt you will get it either but let's give it a go.

To do/be something again, you need to have done/been it before. That's how it works. I hope you can understand that but I won't be surprised if you don't. After all, I don't remember you showing any understanding about anything at all, ever, on here. We can but hope, though.

If you don't want to engage then you can always put me on ignore like you did with you alias in the wank tank when you took the huff like a wee girl. Me, I'm going nowhere (in regards to the forum obviously, not in real life. If I did it in real life I would be shitting the bed like you do.) so get used to it. Either that or, lowering myself to using lowbrow language that you are more likely to understand, you can f**k right off yoursel', fannybaws. emoji112.png

WTF. 

Someone is taking this website wayyyyy to seriously. Looks like Zico is right, You're on a wibble :rolleyes:

Doesn't it reflect people that agree/find something they relate to with your posts? :wacko:

Not the be all/end all.................you seem to be upset, need more medication? 

Want me to swear at you? :lol:

You really are a bit sad.  There you go throwing out yet more accusations about people's mental health.  Not a sensibke thing to-do. 

How many times can you say it's over.......................must be some sort of record. :hammer

Did you think I said Rover?  Probably.  Your vocabulary is very limited. 

Now I give you permission not to come running every time. 

Another "I'm smarter than you" post which you directed at me earlier. :lol:

Dim doesn't cover you, although socially inept is closer.  :byebye

My your now insulting as many people as you can in a short time. 

Is there a forum record you are trying to beat. 

You were more fun when you were Faraway. 

13 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

You've consistanly been a fud, now FRICKY has teamed up with you, a formidable force indeed. :lol:

Like engaging with a revolving door...........only more dull. :byebye

You just cannot leave my name alone..... you are truly obsessed Faraway.  

43 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Maybe it does, but when you are getting a large % of them from folk like your two thick mates, then it really isn't anything to boast about.

Also, having people agree with you isn't important, being correct is important. For example, billions of people agree that Mohammed was the last and greatest prophet of the one true god, it doesn't make them right (or wrong, for that matter), it just means that they all agree. Personally, I don't care whether anyone agrees with me or likes what I have to say, as long as I know that I'm correct in what I say. Is that really so hard for you to understand?

Shit, I've forgotten to give you a "like". I'll get on that right away before you cry.

Dear oh dear. Do you know what? I'm not going to do this anymore. You're clearly right on the brink at the moment, a real verge of tears. Even your usual Cowardly "handers" has deserted you and left you to flounder despairingly on your own. I like scoring goals and winning, but ADS has already routed you - you don't need me doing the forum equivalent of stopping the ball on the line before bending down to knock the ball into the empty net with my head. You've had enough humiliation for the day. 

I was wondering how high a % this really was.

It turns out that, of the 45 "likes" received (at this time) by members of the Four Horsemen of Ineptitude on this thread, 41 of them were from each other - just over 91%. Really puts Faraway's "popularity" into context. [emoji1]

That was really eating away at you! [emoji23]

Jesus, going by the timings of your posts, you were up worrying about this thread half the night! [emoji8]

You need to put that Mensa membership to better use rather arguing with the 4 fannies of ineptitude! [emoji12]

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I was wondering how high a % this really was.

It turns out that, of the 45 "likes" received (at this time) by members of the Four Horsemen of Ineptitude on this thread, 41 of them were from each other - just over 91%. Really puts Faraway's "popularity" into context. emoji1.png

Worth saying. This "popularity" thing is interesting. Just for fun I liked posts by why do we bother for a day or two and he rocketed up the charts. Simply put, Slarti hits the nail on the head with this. Harmless as long as you don't take the numbers seriously.