The One Upmanshippers

shull

They are Saints fans who hate Saints fans.

On the Forums .....

They like to be high and mighty.

They hate opposite honest opinion.

They hate Div's Black and white Army Forum and stick the boot into it at every opportunity.

They love to ridicule , mock and point & laugh fellow Saints fans just for making a post they don't agree with.

And they lap it up and look forward to fellow fans getting it wrong, having a meltdown and getting angry .

They love to abuse fellow Saints fans then they slate the Forum for Saints fans answering them back.

They can't handle a Forum in among decent fellow St Mirren Supporters.

Some of their Posts are a disgrace .

BLACK AND WHITE ARMY is thriving and has been most of the last Season.

Stop attacking it or it may be lost.

Edited by shull

One of the worst.

Loveable Stu, the Journalist from Dumfries on P&B yesterday.

Stu says.....
Yeah, pretty much this. However, it’s fun while it lasts and the meltdowns from some of the mouthbreathing morons in our support when Jim McIntyre is unveiled will make it all worthwhile.

3 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Sin bin for that surely? 

Stu absolutely loves being well above the rest of the fellow Buddies, in his mind.

Loves to put down and mock Saints Fans having an opinion .  Unless a clique pal.

Cannae help himself.

Obsesson, jealousy and envy of others.

Stu says

Is the pipe fitter really having a go at someone for getting the wrong name? This from a man who is so blinded with hatred for St Mirren that he once tore into us for signing Kenny Deuchar on loan before being widely ridiculed when it was pointed out he’d actually joined St Johnstone

6 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Let’s be pals again

I won’t mention Samson

Or Ricky ?

He is a good dude on here and a gentleman.

There are a few others not so good.

Those who hate decent buddies who post honest opinions.

Those who hate the Black and White Army Forum.

The Mockers

3 hours ago, shull said:

One of the worst.

Loveable Stu, the Journalist from Dumfries on P&B yesterday.

Stu says.....
Yeah, pretty much this. However, it’s fun while it lasts and the meltdowns from some of the mouthbreathing morons in our support when Jim McIntyre is unveiled will make it all worthwhile.

Absolutely. Hes clearly not a football fan. No interest in the game at all. For him its all about being popular on an internet forum. 

36 minutes ago, StuD said:

Absolutely. Hes clearly not a football fan. No interest in the game at all. For him its all about being popular on an internet forum. 

Correct. 

And along with FTOF, JJ, pozbaird, Drew, DQ  and a few others they are UNTOUCHABLE on the Forum. 

14 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

I think all the posters are just fine irrespective of their opinions.

I think all the sites are fine too.

The more the merry.

The good the bad and the ugly, love them all, makes for healthy robust discussion.

Who cares if some have a bitch, all water off a duck's back.

I think this site allows more freedom of expression than others. Cheers for that. That's how it should be.

Most of the Buddies on here are absolutely fine with their welcome varying opinions. 

Just the Clueless Clique who shame the good name of St Mirren Football Club. 

Edited by shull

37 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Who cares.

The Clueless Clique, if they huvnae a clue how can they shame our guid name.

How do you shame our guid name.

Didnae know we hud a guid name. It's a shite name. That wee monk's name. We just been talkin aboot that.

At the very least wi want the spellin changed tae Sint Murn, much better.

Don't start aw that again. 

Keep that pish to the Main Forum. 

6 hours ago, shull said:

They are Saints fans who hate Saints fans.

On the Forums .....

They like to be high and mighty.

They hate opposite honest opinion.

They hate Div's Black and white Army Forum and stick the boot into it at every opportunity.

They love to ridicule , mock and point & laugh fellow Saints fans just for making a post they don't agree with.

And they lap it up and look forward to fellow fans getting it wrong, having a meltdown and getting angry .

They love to abuse fellow Saints fans then they slate the Forum for Saints fans answering them back.

They can't handle a Forum in among decent fellow St Mirren Supporters.

Some of their Posts are a disgrace .

BLACK AND WHITE ARMY is thriving and has been most of the last Season.

Stop attacking it or it may be lost.

My god are you still in there............................. Cant believe it.................. wonder what you did...................  Think Alcatraz - Any thing is possible

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

I think all the posters are just fine irrespective of their opinions.

I think all the sites are fine too.

The more the merry.

The good the bad and the ugly, love them all, makes for healthy robust discussion.

Who cares if some have a bitch, all water off a duck's back.

I think this site allows more freedom of expression than others. Cheers for that. That's how it should be.

Not when the owner sees fit to restrict the access of some of the websites more interesting members to a Sin Bin as a means of boosting web traffic to his dying site. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Correct. 

And along with FTOF, JJ, pozbaird, Drew, DQ  and a few others they are UNTOUCHABLE on the Forum. 

Can you imagine the forum if it was just them on it? They'd even bore themselves to the point where they stopped checking in. 

5 minutes ago, StuD said:

Can you imagine the forum if it was just them on it? They'd even bore themselves to the point where they stopped checking in. 

Yes, they really must get more to grips of your skills of talking utter pish 95% of the time...................

Just now, helpmaboab said:

Well Stu other sites just ban you, Div's solution is less final. Chuck 'me all in the clink and let them knock the crap outa each other, plus they are allowed visitors. It works well. Stop knocking it.

Aye, Divs other site. :rolleyes: