The One Upmanshippers

shull

46 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Aye, here's his process............

Has a vague thought, posts a thread, thread is, generally, torn to shreds, you defend it, no matter what, end of story.

Gies piece. :byebye

He is a top man. 

Credit to the Forum. 

46 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Whit’s it like in here? Glorious reading. Three hundred shite, shite aliases from about four or five real people, posting utter, utter, pish. Viva el Wanko Tanko.

School holidays soon boys, enjoy!

All the things above 

Come and sit next to me and make yirself at home. 

39 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You're obviously making things up as criteria. 

You claim I'm a member of this clique yet I have never really interacted with, much less abused Ricky. :lol:

Clueless clique? More like Stoopit Shull. :lol:

Glad you've joined us Drama Queen. 

The sight of my name enough to make you go all queasy 

:rolleyes:

40 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Aye, because you can't handle anything remotely like criticism you ignore. :byebye

Suppose that comes from your sheltered upbringing, anywhere but Paisley.  :1eye

He is an abusing cowardly bully. 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Not at all. I pity you more than anything. :)

No need DQ. 

I admire you  as King of the Clique. 

A notch above the rest. 

But still a fecking Drama Queen. 

The Posse cannae get us wasters in the Sin Bin quick enough. 

Then they follow every word we post. 

And even come in to visit and have a wee blether. 

They just know the Forum is fecking shit boring without the sexy sinners. 

:byebye

1 hour ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Aye, because you can't handle anything remotely like criticism you ignore. :byebye

Suppose that comes from your sheltered upbringing, anywhere but Paisley.  :1eye

Against my better judgement.  There does seem to be a small group who appear to think that they alone know should or shouldn't be on the forum.  The same group seem to feel that they are ultra smart and that using sarcasm constitutes humour.  What they don't seem to notice is how easily they are drawn in.  Wake up,  enjoy the coffee and enjoy the growing breadth of topics and approaches on this ever improving forum.  Just saying. 

On 6/6/2018 at 2:34 PM, DougJamie said:

Yes, they really must get more to grips of your skills of talking utter pish 95% of the time...................

Suggestions. DIslike new threads automatically. Use sarcasm at every possible opportunity.  Bad mouth others.  troll a few.  encourage a group of posters you harassing others.  the talking gargabe bit is more difficult as they were born with that ability. 

2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Take a hint, he was being quite accurate, 95%...................I actually have liked a few of your posts, the worrying issue is you seriously cannot see/admit you are a tedious bore. 

Then there's your fantasy world, now, that's really funny.  :lol:

And again I called.  And again you came running.  Well done boy. 

Keep playing your Jack the lad,funny guy and deluding  yourself on your popularity or why not be yourself,  cut out the crap and post along with the rest of us. 

2 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Again I called................:hammer

You really are a worry, just because you don't appreciate my posts you think everyone else is that same as you? :1eye

The rest of us.............again, you are deluded thinking you are appreciated by "the rest of us".........................feck me, stupid doesn't cover you. :byebye

Oh you are definitely not like me thank God.

Your views on if and how I am or am not appreciated by others are of no interest to me. 

I come here,  I start threads,  I make comments.  I don't bad mouth,  I don't insult but making friends or being liked as a person features not.  As you intimated you play a role on here. 

St Lucifer says , regarding St Ricky.

I think it would be more reasonable to let him carry on but allow others to not only put him on ignore but be allowed to put his threads on ignore as well. It would certainly lessen the dross we need to forage through to find real and relevant threads.

I say, why does any sensible person need to forage or ignore  ? Can they not just bypass names they are not keen on ?

11 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Suggestions. DIslike new threads automatically. Use sarcasm at every possible opportunity.  Bad mouth others.  troll a few.  encourage a group of posters you harassing others.  the talking gargabe bit is more difficult as they were born with that ability. 

Ricky the post was about my best pal Stuart not you. However now add paranoia to the list :rolleyes:

35 minutes ago, shull said:

You need to up your game in a huge way. 

Bullying Ricky and boring me just ain't doing it. 

:snore

Truth is that I am amazed that grown people waste their time trying to rubbish others instead if being creative themselves. It takes all kinds I suppose.

Hijacking threads seems pretty pointless to me too. Can't think of any that have been improved by that, whoever might have started them.

My concerns about some posters is that they seem to put their own momentary pleasure ahead of how damaging their posts could be to a vulnerable person on the forum. I am not one of those.