The One Upmanshippers

shull

22 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Truth is that I am amazed that grown people waste their time trying to rubbish others instead if being creative themselves. It takes all kinds I suppose.

Hijacking threads seems pretty pointless to me too. Can't think of any that have been improved by that, whoever might have started them.

My concerns about some posters is that they seem to put their own momentary pleasure ahead of how damaging their posts could be to a vulnerable person on the forum. I am not one of those.

Maybe we could have a counselling part for vulnerable posters or even better offenders leaving the Sin Bin and reentering society. Winner

I know this wont be popular but some posters might genuinely be putting the existence of the forum at risk and are the last to realise it.

Div can no longer claim immunity just as Facebook and others can't for things that are posted. Those days are over. Having said that, we are each rresponsible for our own actions. 

Have fun, be sensible, stop trolling and please think how what you write might impact on a vulnerable person. There have been several occasions recently where people have made it clear that they might consider legal action. 

The reputation of the forum owner,  users and club would be badly damaged if someone is pushed too far. 

24 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Maybe we could have a counselling part for vulnerable posters or even better offenders leaving the Sin Bin and reentering society. Winner

Those in the Sin Bin aren't the problem. 

It is the mockers, bullies and abusers in the Main Forum that are. 

Untouchables 

3 minutes ago, shull said:

Untouchables 

Well Shull. That is a good point. However when the whistle blows everyone on here should be on the same side. But agree personal abuse should be dealt with. And yes i am black and white not white as white

6 minutes ago, shull said:

Untouchables 

I'm not sure about the sin bin. It looks like it is the only tool that Div has just now is all I could say. As his responsibility for content grows and income from visitors to the site drops then the risk he runs in keeping the forum going becomes unsustainable.  Simple answer guys. Clean your act up wherever you are on the forum or risk losing it.

St Lucy says 

I've just seen yet another nonsensical thread started by this guy and, once again I ask, can somebody with the authority not limit the pile of sh!te building up from one individual? It can't be that hard to see he's ripping the p!sh out of this to the detriment of the site

We have never seen any Threads from Lucy or any sensible posts either.

Nobody gives a shit because he is a mocker and a total fecking nonentity on the Forum.

And the biggest ONEUPMANSHIPPER of all is the pathetic FTOF , " Mr I AM BETTER THAN EVERY OTHER SAINTS FAN "

He can hardly make a post without putting the the boot into St Mirren Supporters.

One he made earlier  below :lol:

Astoundingly, despite the spectacular 18 months we have just experienced under JR, there were still some forum members lambasting the manager, players and BoD at every opportunity. Then they had the audacity to lap up the success that we achieved, which was mostly as a result of the efforts of the aforementioned manager, BoD and players.

Absolutely trash by Lucy in General Discussion. 

Unable to read a Forum properly .

Just greets about other Buddies and contributes nothing 

And he ignores a few because he can't bypass. 

LOGOFFLUCY 

• 4 weeks later...

Stu from Dumfries and his favourite hobby.

Like FTOF, that is ridiculing St Mirren Supporters.

From P&B

Thoroughly enjoying the way Stubbs is managing to turn some of our fans into even bigger foaming frothballs than normal.

They moan we haven't signed anyone, then moan when he signs three guys in 24 hours because they haven't heard of him.

They moan that the squad wasn't good enough last season (just the 12 points clear when we won it), then moan when he tries to get rid of some of said squad.

Keep it up Alan

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, shull said:

One of the worst.

Loveable Stu, the Journalist from Dumfries on P&B yesterday.

Stu says.....
Yeah, pretty much this. However, it’s fun while it lasts and the meltdowns from some of the mouthbreathing morons in our support when Jim McIntyre is unveiled will make it all worthwhile.

Thats pretty unpleasant, however it says more about him than it does about anyone else.

1 hour ago, shull said:

Stu from Dumfries and his favourite hobby.

Like FTOF, that is ridiculing St Mirren Supporters.

From P&B

Thoroughly enjoying the way Stubbs is managing to turn some of our fans into even bigger foaming frothballs than normal.

They moan we haven't signed anyone, then moan when he signs three guys in 24 hours because they haven't heard of him.

They moan that the squad wasn't good enough last season (just the 12 points clear when we won it), then moan when he tries to get rid of some of said squad.

Keep it up Alan

Aye f**k stu but all fairness you’re a c**t to shull 

• 3 months later...
On 6/6/2018 at 7:42 AM, shull said:

They are Saints fans who hate Saints fans.

On the Forums .....

They like to be high and mighty.

They hate opposite honest opinion.

They hate Div's Black and white Army Forum and stick the boot into it at every opportunity.

They love to ridicule , mock and point & laugh fellow Saints fans just for making a post they don't agree with.

And they lap it up and look forward to fellow fans getting it wrong, having a meltdown and getting angry .

They love to abuse fellow Saints fans then they slate the Forum for Saints fans answering them back.

They can't handle a Forum in among decent fellow St Mirren Supporters.

Some of their Posts are a disgrace .

BLACK AND WHITE ARMY is thriving and has been most of the last Season.

Stop attacking it or it may be lost.

Wise words Shullster. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/6/2018 at 7:42 AM, shull said:

They are Saints fans who hate Saints fans.

On the Forums .....

They like to be high and mighty.

They hate opposite honest opinion.

They hate Div's Black and white Army Forum and stick the boot into it at every opportunity.

They love to ridicule , mock and point & laugh fellow Saints fans just for making a post they don't agree with.

And they lap it up and look forward to fellow fans getting it wrong, having a meltdown and getting angry .

They love to abuse fellow Saints fans then they slate the Forum for Saints fans answering them back.

They can't handle a Forum in among decent fellow St Mirren Supporters.

Some of their Posts are a disgrace .

BLACK AND WHITE ARMY is thriving and has been most of the last Season.

Stop attacking it or it may be lost.

Talk about hypocrisy. (See points 1 and 4 above) 

As you will see from my original post, I have made the choice not to attend away games where provisional clubs with comparative populations and short travel distances do not attend our stadium with comparative fans. 

Edited by ALBIONSAINT
Wrong thread

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Talk about hypocrisy. (See points 1 and 4 above) 

As you will see from my original post, I have made the choice not to attend away games where provisional clubs with comparative populations and short travel distances do not attend our stadium with comparative fans. 

Have a wee lie doon. :byebye

1 hour ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Make me.................:P

I think somebody already has. They must think this makes the Forum better. 

And they add absolute nothing. No decent threads or posts. 

Just nothing. 

Old cranks.