Alan Stubbs Must Go

19 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Mod, can we close this thread down until it is perhaps warranted?  

No wonder some in here think this is like a Nursery School

If people didn't/ don't want a thread, then just ignore it. It was started in jest but some already take offence..................

Some on here just have way too much time on their hands

Edited by DougJamie

40 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Mod, can we close this thread down until it is perhaps warranted?  

Aye, I'd happily see it closed. It was just meant as a bit of fun, but if people don't think it's appropriate (and I can appreciate that POV), then it is probably best to get shot of it.

Just now, Drew said:

Aye, I'd happily see it closed. It was just meant as a bit of fun, but if people don't think it's appropriate (and I can appreciate that POV), then it is probably best to get shot of it.

Should keep it, to save some walloper* starting one for real, should Stubbs get off to a poor start.

* There are many to choose from.

4 hours ago, Drew said:

Let's follow that to a logical conclusion, what  ..... if people don't think it's appropriate that you continue to post?   would you support your removal?  Hypothetically of course :)

2 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Let's follow that to a logical conclusion, what  ..... if people don't think it's appropriate that you continue to post?   would you support your removal?  Hypothetically of course :)

:blink: