The McGinn Question

This all starts with John McGinn. I went to see Hibs a couple of times last season seeing they still technically had a Saints Asset in their squad. 

The thing I found perplexing was that despite Lennon being in Charge, Super John McGinn, who like his brother was better than Zidane, was still Alan Stubbs man which was indeed Something I just don't think I understood.  Surely when a manager moves the new guy should declare his allegiance to the Gaffer and the fans like wise. 

Will Stephen and Paul still be Jack Ross's men or does Stubbs get to adopt them. 

What is the correct football etiquette here.  

If Stubbs is indeed Super John's man will John McGinn find his way back to the saints and likewise will Stephen hope a move to Sunderland is imminent. 

That aside. What do we sing next season regarding Stephen and Paul 

Are they Jack Ross's or Alan Stubbs men.  

Hopefully they understand just how important it is to get behind our new manager and quickly identify themselves as Alan Stubbs Men. Hopefully all you folks do too. 

We've Got McGinns, a pair of great McGinns 

I Just don't think you understand 

We're the ace of Clubs, they play for Alan Stubbs  

We've got Steve and Paul McGinn 

Alan Stubbs – Black and White Army 

Just a Thought??????? 

1 minute ago, East Lothian Saint said:

I've wondered for a while, is the tune supposed to be Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus?

11 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I've wondered for a while, is the tune supposed to be Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus?

image.jpeg.e280f80fafc1b0ee5b207fe8bb47125f.jpeg  The very one. Maybe we should have interviewed him. His daughter already has the Saints trousers

Image result for Billy Ray Cyrus stripesMiley Steals Div's trousers. OR did he get the trousers off her???????

33 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

This all starts with John McGinn. I went to see Hibs a couple of times last season seeing they still technically had a Saints Asset in their squad. 

The thing I found perplexing was that despite Lennon being in Charge, Super John McGinn, who like his brother was better than Zidane, was still Alan Stubbs man which was indeed Something I just don't think I understood.  Surely when a manager moves the new guy should declare his allegiance to the Gaffer and the fans like wise. 

Will Stephen and Paul still be Jack Ross's men or does Stubbs get to adopt them. 

What is the correct football etiquette here.  

If Stubbs is indeed Super John's man will John McGinn find his way back to the saints and likewise will Stephen hope a move to Sunderland is imminent. 

That aside. What do we sing next season regarding Stephen and Paul 

Are they Jack Ross's or Alan Stubbs men.  

Hopefully they understand just how important it is to get behind our new manager and quickly identify themselves as Alan Stubbs Men. Hopefully all you folks do too. 

Alan Stubbs – Black and White Army 

Just a Thought??????? 

Remember kids, just say NO !!

4 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
13 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:
image.jpeg.e280f80fafc1b0ee5b207fe8bb47125f.jpeg  The very one. Maybe we should have interviewed him. His daughter already has the Saints trousers
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYJKJjYqA0-DxeDT2_fSagWzg5smRVMRUntdLs0y3RWplv1749Miley Steals Div's trousers. OR did he get the trousers off her???????

I think they originally belonged to Beetlejuice.

Who ?