Should st Ricky be in the sin bin

Should st Ricky be in the sin bin  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

my chat as you out it is as you describe.  I make no attempt to be other than ordinary and I succeed

Any chance you are one of those Russian AI bots sent to f**k with us Westerners?

If so, I have to say I would prefer the Honeytrap strategy personally.

Edited by oaksoft

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Yeski? :wink:

No.... See response below.  Unfortunately my visits to Russia  were for work.  Unless.... They told me they had planted  an AI robot faraway in Arbroath.  You could be he. /   it

7 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Response above ya idiot, and you've never been to Russia,  except in your fantasy world.  :hammer

Tut,  tut.  Language.  Afraid you are mistaken. Most common places for me were Moscow and St Petersburg. Enjoyed a visit to the Bolshoi.  Red Square,  Kremlin and St Basil's are worth a visit.  Luxury goods in the stores are very expensive.  Same company had me visit Cyprus,  Jordan,  Nigeria,  South Africa,  Lebanon,  Tanzania and Kenya.  Interesting work if you can get it

Edited by St.Ricky

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Work.......refit.

Tomayto ....Tomahto.

Now now.  Some consultancy work for large multinationals who own companies in Russia. 

Very much enjoyed my visits there.  Fabulous hotel in my most recent visit. 

Write a Trip Advisor piece on it that has been read by over 8,000 people so far. 

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Now now.  Some consultancy work for large multinationals who own companies in Russia. 

Very much enjoyed my visits there.  Fabulous hotel in my most recent visit. 

Write a Trip Advisor piece on it that has been read by over 8,000 people so far. 

You should open a new thread about that Tripadvisor piece for any of us planning a trip there.

When you say "hotel" do you really mean "secure hospital"? 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

You should open a new thread about that Tripadvisor piece for any of us planning a trip there.

When you say "hotel" do you really mean "secure hospital"? 

I mean what I said.... Stayed in a lot of hotels workdwide but it was special. 

Arranged to take a pal with me as my expenses were generous and he also thought it to be great. 

And no.. No secure hospital.  What are you śuggesting dear boy? 

20 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

The Sin Bin is last chance cafe where all the mongrels can bite each other without fear of the rest of us catching their disease.

St.Ricky should be celebrated on here for his charming wit and intelligent threads.

He's sent here from heaven by the wee monk himself.

Anybody want to order an 'I Love St.Ricky' t-shirt, only 40 quid each, extra 10 quid if he's signed it.

a X is no longer accepted as a signature :P

7 hours ago, slapsalmon said:

As above. Should he be in the sin bin. My suggstion would be his own sin bin where no one else can post. Leave him to his own devices. Absolutely f**king tedious.

That's just ridiculous there is no offence in any of his posts clearly St Mirren daft nothing wrong with that surly. 

I think it would be more reasonable to let him carry on but allow others to not only put him on ignore but be allowed to put his threads on ignore as well. It would certainly lessen the dross we need to forage through to find real and relevant threads.

I’m not annoyed in any way shape or form by St. Ricky’s posts, even if there are perhaps a wee bit too many, and some of the abuse he gets (not all) on here is just a wee bit OTT in my opinion.

A placid man that’s St. Mirren crazy, where’s the harm in that.

SRTID

I just don't like it when threads get hijacked, there must have been 30 pages on the Harry Davies thread since anyone mentioned Harry Davies. I don't mind sin binners having aliases to use the main forum, it is quite obvious who Abu Dhabi and undertaker are, as long as the aliases don't behave in the way that got them in the sin bin in the first place.

Sent from my F3111 using Black & White Army mobile app