Should st Ricky be in the sin bin

Should st Ricky be in the sin bin  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Coming to the conclusion that St.Ricky may be an Alias for the other person I have on ignore and is using a different tactic. I don't post often, won't use facebook, twitter etc and come on the forum for the occasional comment that raises a smile. The complete drivel that is saturating the forum and threads is brain numbing and the ignore button is a blessing however the volume of bait taken encourages activity.

Just pop him on ignore. Maybe Div should look at the person with the most ignores at the end of each month and stick them in the sin bin. The majority who come on here can get their little bit of light hearted humour back without the dross before it. As time goes on the threads have gotten worse and the activity has increased. The initial novelty has worn off but some continue to entertain him. I wish the man well and hope to he lives to the ripe old age of 73 but sucking the life out of others isn't the way to do it.

It’s absolutely bloody woeful the language and obscene comments on this forum. It’s not only silly auld gits that read and post on here,there are youngsters also. Sad posters wrapped up in their own sad little lonely world, picking on other posters because they don’t like the content! DIV already intimated that the forum will have a makeover and not before time. There is an ignore function available to posters to filter out perceived drivel. To fellow posters I say grow up, respect fellow Buddies, and use the ignore function if required and stop the bullying tactics. Each to their own and all that! RESPECT [emoji110]. Rant over. COYS

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Tut,  tut.  Language.  Afraid you are mistaken. Most common places for me were Moscow and St Petersburg. Enjoyed a visit to the Bolshoi.  Red Square,  Kremlin and St Basil's are worth a visit.  Luxury goods in the stores are very expensive.  Same company had me visit Cyprus,  Jordan,  Nigeria,  South Africa,  Lebanon,  Tanzania and Kenya.  Interesting work if you can get it

Are they all in Russia. Fck Putin is goood

When Div posted about changes being needed the website was on the floor. I'd venture the traffic wasnt covering the cost of hosting anymore. He had pandered to the clique and despite Shull and Faraways best efforts the place was dull as f**k. 

What Div really needed was the return of some of the web greats who drive traffic, content and debate. He hasn't got them all back yet but a few are back and the forum looks like a forum should these days. The problem for Div will be keeping what has back on the site especially as the new manager has now been selected. 

IMHO. The twat that started this thread should be thrown in. Whilst we take the ticky out each other that should be harmless fun. Ok i do get wound up by one on here but thats my issue not his.  We have just appointed a new manager we play all the big boys in a few months. So some get a grip and lets talk about what actually matters....  eh a team called St Mirren

3 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Forum life, like real life, can be hard for some people.

Best they make a decision to take the rough with the smooth or run away.

You really don't get irony, running around pointing the finger at others, talking about trolling and almost having a tantrum last night.

You enjoy your world, I'm ok without you trying to have the audacity to lecture me, or anyone else on the forum. 

I know nothing about you and from your posts that brings a smile to my face. Tough if you don't like my opinions. Sarcasm remains the lowest form of wit. Have the good sense to bother someone who might just care about what you write.

I am not in favour of a sin bin at all but the forum has cleaned up recently.

This isn't my forum though so I really don't get a say. Just grateful someone is prepared to create it and keep it online.

As for Ricky, no he should not be in the sin bin. Nobody should.

IMO this forum is a place for Saints related news but equally imporantly some humour and some banter, even if that banter is a bit brutal or downright unfunny (where are Drew and Poz?).

I do wish those with thin skins and an intolerance for others would find another hobby though. Way too many people taking themselves and the forum seriously.

Just my thoughts.

Edited by oaksoft

And there lies the problem. Since all their alias act the same, it demonstrates that it is likely that their sin binned alias is not an online persona adopted "for a laugh" but actually their real personality.

I sincerely hope that your online persona is adopted for a laugh.

And, yes, before you say it, I’m a fanny in real life. [emoji106]

3 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

When did you start having thoughts? :)

Sorry, couldn't resist - I shall suitably chastise myself later by forcing myself to consume copious amounts of alcohol. I'll hate it, honest.

I will forgive you if you make it a pint or two of methanol.

3 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Ignore facility should be canned too. I hate that ignore function on forums. F**k that!

You come on here you take the good wi the bad and suffer accordingly.

This place is one of the most tolerant of uncensored free speech platforms I've encountered.

Thanks.

This post has been censored you f**king idiot