Alan's first signings

4 hours ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

I see Stubbs signed Adam Eckersley for Hibs. Never made an appearance for them ( I believe mostly due to injury) but wonder if they both got on together?

Guest TPAFKATS

Should St mirren sign a 38 yo striker who causes dressing room unrest, leaks stories to his mates in the press and who would take a significant chunk of the wage bill?
Hmmm....

Sent from my phone using sausage fingers

3 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Should St mirren sign a 38 yo striker who causes dressing room unrest, leaks stories to his mates in the press and who would take a significant chunk of the wage bill?
Hmmm....

Aye, but he was causing unrest in the Sevco dressing room, so fair play Kenny Miller.

Guest TPAFKATS
Yaya is meant to have said he'll play for a pound a week.
Alan. You know it makes  sense.
How good would that be. I'd accept his unsettling the dressing room antics... At least to start with.

15 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

God interview by Kyle here

https://twitter.com/Record_Sport?lang=en

Here's the real link (the one above only takes you to the Record twitter page).

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-stubbs-reveals-everton-could-12683071?9

Miller as a player assistant ? Could think of a lot worse this a guy who looks after himself and gives his all . But hee hoo many can't handle old firm players who have done it and got the tea-shirt sadly. Im not saying this is the way Alan will go but he could do a lot worse .  

10 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Miller as a player assistant ? Could think of a lot worse this a guy who looks after himself and gives his all . But hee hoo many can't handle old firm players who have done it and got the tea-shirt sadly. Im not saying this is the way Alan will go but he could do a lot worse .  

Miller's stats over the last three seasons show he's finished as a player.

Season League National Cup League Cup Other[note 2] Total
Division Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals
2015–16[127] Scottish Championship 32 14 6 2 2 1 3 4 43 21
2016–17[127] Scottish Premiership 37 11 4 3 6 0 47 14
2017–18[127] Scottish Premiership 18 3 2 0 1 1 2 1 23 5

Hopefully the much rumoured Halkett deal is announced shortly!

Edited by Bud the Baker

12 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

It has nothing to do with fans not being able to handle former OF players. It's quite disappointing that this is the route you've chosen to take as a response to folk disagreeing with you and saying 'no' the the prospect of Miller when it was laid out quite clearly why many have reservations over signing him.

Primarily his age and lack of recent game time but also his reputation for being a dressing room disruptor via the medium of his gobby wife's twitter account. 

Billy Mehmet was banging them in for North Cyprus in the recent CONIFA World Cup Finals in London.
billy-osman-mehmet-of-northern-cyprus-cyprus-during-the-conifa-world-picture-id970612234?s=612x612
The same Mehmet that used the club to get a more better move. Telling the press he would be interested in coming back to us but all along it was a ploy for a bigger move. hope he's happy in Cyprus. but not for us.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Black & White Army mobile app