Alan's first signings

Miller as a player assistant ? Could think of a lot worse this a guy who looks after himself and gives his all . But hee hoo many can't handle old firm players who have done it and got the tea-shirt sadly. Im not saying this is the way Alan will go but he could do a lot worse .  

You seem quite keen to bring expensive ex Rangers employees with no track record to the club.....

36 minutes ago, zico said:

You seem quite keen to bring expensive ex Rangers employees with no track record to the club.....

You mean like Stubbs , Jackson , McManus yes see where you are coming from. I will be happy if it' them three players who have done it and got the t-shirt.  

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You mean like Stubbs , Jackson , McManus yes see where you are coming from. I will be happy if it' them three players who have done it and got the t-shirt.  

Big guy !Davie Hay , Gordon Smith , Brian McLaughlin !

You didn’t advocate any of them before they arrived

but you called for McCoist and Miller to get jobs!

52 minutes ago, zico said:

You didn’t advocate any of them before they arrived

but you called for McCoist and Miller to get jobs!

What do you want to hang me ? I' happy with Stubbs and Jackson if Stubs wants McManus I will be happy with that also. Hope that' ok with you:rolleyes: Why did you keep out the mad monks name he was to be part of the management team and why I fancied it 

What do you want to hang me ? I' happy with Stubbs and Jackson if Stubs wants McManus I will be happy with that also. Hope that' ok with you:rolleyes: Why did you keep out the mad monks name he was to be part of the management team and why I fancied it 

What’s Stubbs or Jackson got to do with you advocating expensive Rangers duds to get jobs with St. Mirren then berating anyone who disagrees with you?

Tell you what Andy argue with yourself mate my answer is complete.  Over & out. 

Eh?

My question was that I wanted to know why you keep advocating that Saints employ expensive ex Rangers duds.

You haven’t even attempted to answer the question, never mind your answer being complete!

3 hours ago, David Mc said:

And the winner of the most contrived post of the close season goes to BTB.  Thankfully the World Cup is upon us. :lol:

Im sorry you found my post contrived, it was intended as a clue to the identity of the ex-Rangers player about to join us as a forwards coach - Mr. Paul "Giza" Gascoigne.

No interest in international football, especially the current expanded monstrosity which I understand wont be finished until after our LC campaign begins. 

Edited by Bud the Baker

You just stay in ur drab wee world and it will be ok..................... now feck off I am being happy today[emoji14]

Eh?

What am I being drab about?

Glad that you’re happy. The medication obviously works!

25 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Im sorry you found my post contrived, it was intended as a clue to the identity of the ex-Rangers player about to join us as a forwards coach - Mr. Paul "Giza" Gascoigne.

No interest in international football, especially the current expanded monstrosity which I understand wont be finished until after our LC campaign begins. 

My other half is Portuguese.  Keeps international tournaments interesting.  That and watching England fans clinging onto the vain hope that they are going to have a decent tournament down here in the deep south.