Alan's first signings

North East based defender? Maybe someone like Donald Love?

Or Louis Laing? Played for Hartlepool last season.

Love was the first player I thought of too. Good pedigree but been out of the picture first-team wise .

7 minutes ago, billyg said:

Love was the first player I thought of too. Good pedigree but been out of the picture first-team wise .

This boy is only 21-22, clubs a lot bigger than us have been scouting him.

Bit of a coup I believe.

49 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I was at Tesco earlier and never saw anyone of note. It seems that Asda Linwood/Paisley/Elderslie/Feegie really is the place you need to go.

Come on, who went there today?

Not I Slarti.  I was golfing at Muckhart. 

A reliable source has texted me to say that Macauley Langstaff will be joining St Mirren from Gateshead FC for a transfer fee in the region of 60k.

Alan Stubbs rates the player very highly and will speak more at a press conference on Thursday afternoon where Macauley will be unveiled as Alan's first signing as St Mirren manager 

Edited by Flareybob

17 minutes ago, Flareybob said:

A reliable source has texted me to say that Macauley Langstaff will be joining St Mirren from Gateshead FC for a transfer fee in the region of 60k.

Alan Stubbs rates the player very highly and will speak more at a press conference on Thursday afternoon where Macauley will be unveiled as Alan's first signing as St Mirren manager 

He’s a striker and he’s just joined York City 

20 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

In the Sun today, the player we're looking to sign for £75k and also linked to Stokes apparently. My mate in work told me (last person I know that still buys the Sun) but the players name has went right out my head. 

Google Scottish Sun/St Mirren.