Jump to content

Recommended Posts

You just stay in ur drab wee world and it will be ok..................... now feck off I am being happy today


Eh?

What am I being drab about?

Glad that you’re happy. The medication obviously works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, zico said:

 

 


Eh?

What am I being drab about?

Glad that you’re happy. The medication obviously works!

 

If it was meds trust me I would send you some................ you need a bucket full.......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Im sorry you found my post contrived, it was intended as a clue to the identity of the ex-Rangers player about to join us as a forwards coach - Mr. Paul "Giza" Gascoigne.

No interest in international football, especially the current expanded monstrosity which I understand wont be finished until after our LC campaign begins. 

 

 

My other half is Portuguese.  Keeps international tournaments interesting.  That and watching England fans clinging onto the vain hope that they are going to have a decent tournament down here in the deep south.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Im hoping/presuming the club are managing the news.

Wed - DJ as First Team Coach

Today - New Strips

Tomorrow - Fixtures (9am) followed by a coupla signings in the afternoon.

They are keeping the club in the spotlight.  I think the players fly out to La Manga tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

They are keeping the club in the spotlight.  I think the players fly out to La Manga tomorrow. 

That's not till a week on Monday, plenty time to get new signings in before then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, guinness said:

just saw Mr Stubbs on stv news. Basically give me  a  few weeks and I will bring some wee boys in on loan from england. Was not over impressed.

You must be hearing things then.

Either that or you've made the assumption that any loan signings will be younger players.

Given what the youngsters from our own youth system have achieved for us, then I'd be happy if we could secure a couple of EPL signings in the same mould.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, FTOF said:

You must be hearing things then.

Either that or you've made the assumption that any loan signings will be younger players.

Given what the youngsters from our own youth system have achieved for us, then I'd be happy if we could secure a couple of EPL signings in the same mould.

That was what I took from it. I maybe incorrect but no mention was made of anything else. Basically seemed to be I am waiting for people to come back from WC to talk to about loans.I assumed the people were managers/coaches rather than players. Hopefully I am wrong and other irons are In the fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The STV news interview revealed that we should not expect any major signing for some time and that we need to be patient. He talked of nothing other than using the English loan market. Hopefully he has other feelers out and hopefully Jackson is a bit more clued up on the Scottish market. It appears there will be no signings of note for a while.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

The STV news interview revealed that we should not expect any major signing for some time and that we need to be patient. He talked of nothing other than using the English loan market. Hopefully he has other feelers out and hopefully Jackson is a bit more clued up on the Scottish market. It appears there will be no signings of note for a while.

Glad to see the Boss having his own ideas and ways of doing things and like you hope that Darren J can bring things to the party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, guinness said:

That was what I took from it. I maybe incorrect but no mention was made of anything else. Basically seemed to be I am waiting for people to come back from WC to talk to about loans.I assumed the people were managers/coaches rather than players. Hopefully I am wrong and other irons are In the fire.

That was my take on it as well - unless it was players who were away playing in spectating at the tournament.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zico said:

Why does he have to wait until they come back from the WC?
 

He never mentioned the WC. He just said the people he needed to speak to about loans were "away" More likely on holiday imo but it wasn't made specific in his interview. He appeared to be rambling a bit hopefully just not wanting to give too much away. Have to say he didn't really inspire confidence in the interview. Not exactly a ST selling rallying cry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

He never mentioned the WC. He just said the people he needed to speak to about loans were "away" More likely on holiday imo but it wasn't made specific in his interview. He appeared to be rambling a bit hopefully just not wanting to give too much away. Have to say he didn't really inspire confidence in the interview. Not exactly a ST selling rallying cry.

I'm sure he said "the world cup"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, zico said:

Why does he have to wait until they come back from the WC?
 

Yeah we seem to have gone from JRs comments upon winning the Championship that plans for next season were already well underway to ASs appointment last Friday being Day 0. <_<

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

He never mentioned the WC. He just said the people he needed to speak to about loans were "away" More likely on holiday imo but it wasn't made specific in his interview. He appeared to be rambling a bit hopefully just not wanting to give too much away. Have to say he didn't really inspire confidence in the interview. Not exactly a ST selling rallying cry.

Yip was expecting a bit of tap dancing myself with some scantily dressed females in the background  :headbang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Glad to see the Boss having his own ideas and ways of doing things and like you hope that Darren J can bring things to the party.

If rumours are to be believed, what Jackson brings to the party is a very large carry out, an unhealthy interest in his friends wife and feelings of guilt and shame the next morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...