Jack's Return!

Drew

Friendly against JR's Sunderland team confirmed - Paisley 2021 on 21st July.

ETA - I'm guessing some would have been hoping for a wee day out in the North East (of England), though.

Edited by Drew

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

ETA - I'm guessing some would have been hoping for a wee day out in the North East (of England), though.

Getting my Adidas ‘Newcastle Brown Ale’ sponsored shirt ironed and pressed for this one. :thumbsup

Ach Bollocks !  July is not turning out the way i would have wanted as far as Saints games is concerned

7th July .Home friendly - Wedding in Dumfries

13th July . First betfred v Killie-  Away at Goodwood FOS & RIAT

17th July  Bet fred  v Spartans  - Planned Irish trip 

21st July Friendly v S`land   .  down south visiting ma Boy

24th July . Betfred cup v QP - Sales Meeting

:angry:

Roll on August !!

14 minutes ago, Drew said:

Happy with a home game.  Might lead to player loan deals.  

24 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Ach Bollocks !  July is not turning out the way i would have wanted as far as Saints games is concerned

7th July .Home friendly - Wedding in Dumfries

13th July . First betfred v Killie-  Away at Goodwood FOS & RIAT

17th July  Bet fred  v Spartans  - Planned Irish trip 

21st July Friendly v S`land   .  down south visiting ma Boy

24th July . Betfred cup v QP - Sales Meeting

:angry:

Roll on August !!

Be like St Ricky;  just retire  :whistle

I'll miss this as away that weekend. 

Probably just as well. It would be like your ex visiting you with her new boyfriend, as she wants to stay friends, and you've moved on too, but everyone knows who dumped who. 

It might be a bit soon. And a bit awkward. 

Probably just as well. It would be like your ex visiting you with her new boyfriend, as she wants to stay friends, and you've moved on too, but everyone knows who dumped who. 

I get that sentiment, but I think it’ll be good as a farewell to Jack as well as a big club coming to us for a change, not exactly a ‘glamour’ friendly but good wee fixture

10 minutes ago, Hendo said:

I get what you write Hendo but i intend to be there. The guy did a good job and moved on. Had he performed poorly we would have dumped him

32 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I get that sentiment, but I think it’ll be good as a farewell to Jack as well as a big club coming to us for a change, not exactly a ‘glamour’ friendly but good wee fixture

Big club? Third tier outfit who just suffered back-to-back relegations. :toilet

Yes, big club.

There are many ‘big clubs’ that have been in that predicament, Manchester City,Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday etc , compared to St Mirren , they are ‘the’ big club.

Apparently Scotland had a big ‘club’ in the bottom tier a wee while ago who made it back to the top.... perhaps with 50,000 regularly they’re not a big club either?

11 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

A third tier diddy club that will probably provide more than half the attendance. :D

Thank you, third tier diddy club !

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

Yes, big club.

There are many ‘big clubs’ that have been in that predicament, Manchester City,Leeds United, Sheffield Wednesday etc , compared to St Mirren , they are ‘the’ big club.

Apparently Scotland had a big ‘club’ in the bottom tier a wee while ago who made it back to the top.... perhaps with 50,000 regularly they’re not a big club either?

:booty Was just at the wind-up. However, it’s true, they’re a third tier outfit while we urnae’. 

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

A third tier diddy club that will probably provide more than half the attendance. :D

Thank you, third tier diddy club !

Hope the guy who came on here insisting they were “easily” in England’s top 10 big clubs comes up for the game. :D

Just now, whydowebother said:

Ha true.

Not nonetheless, not a bad wee fixture with another to be announced for July 7th.

Indeed, it’s a good fixture. A chance for Sir Smiley Stubbsy to try out some formations against lower league opposition, and for Sunderland, another skelping administered by superior opposition who play in black and white stripes.