Club Dismayed!

Lord Pityme

Hearing from a number of sources the utter disbelief around the club concerning posters on BAWA setting up a "Stubbs Must Go Thread" when everyone at the club is working hard to promote and support the new manager and his team (TBA). What kind of imbeciles would inflict this type of self harm on the club and its strenous efforts to keep moving forward?

seems you can sin-binned for being repetitive, challenging or simply because the forum owner cant handle you. But you can have threads calling for the new manager to be sacked and hey... thats cool cause you're fanboy!

guess its a badge of honour, and recognition that you are a "Real" saints fan if you are in the sin bin! Proves you care and are passionate, not abdicating and dormant. SMTID.... unlike the fanboys who are SMTJ (St Mirren Till July).

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

No one in the sin bin shouting "Stubbs Must Go"!

Would you define anyone calling for the new manager who hadnt even started to be sacked and creating topics to that end on a fans forum as mental..? Most people probably would.

Yeah, right ye’ are.... was funny the first post in this thread (unlike anything I’ve posted this week to be fair), the second response was laboured, now you just look desperate.

Give the dead horse a break from your flogging.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Yeah, right ye’ are.... was funny the first post in this thread (unlike anything I’ve posted this week to be fair), the second response was laboured, now you just look desperate.

Give the dead horse a break from your flogging.

Youre right! It was/is funny. On the slightly less funny side it highlights that 'some' posters can put just about anything on the forum and its because their mates its 'just a laugh, no biggie, oh ya wee scamp' whilst others who would never dream of posting the same are sectioned off and set up for open abuse by the forum owner.

yes it does look bad, and pretty desperate all round, and someone has actually chosen to do that to other saints fans by design.

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

Youre right! It was/is funny. On the slightly less funny side it highlights that 'some' posters can put just about anything on the forum and its because their mates its 'just a laugh, no biggie, oh ya wee scamp' whilst others who would never dream of posting the same are sectioned off and set up for open abuse by the forum owner.

yes it does look bad, and pretty desperate all round, and someone has actually chosen to do that to other saints fans by design.

Erm, you have chosen a thread clearly started as a joke, two minutes after our new boss was appointed, to highlight that some posters can get away with posting dreadful stuff with no comeback from Div?

To be clear, I’m laughing at you, not with you.

Edited by pozbaird

It's laughable coming from the guy who uses this forum to berate the club at any and every opportunity.  Who manufactures grievances and spins conspiracy theories more frequently than you and me empty our middle aged men's bladders.

You really couldn't make it up.

Dismayed, indeed!:thumbsdown

18 minutes ago, Drew said:

It's laughable coming from the guy who uses this forum to berate the club at any and every opportunity.  Who manufactures grievances and spins conspiracy theories more frequently than you and me empty our middle aged men's bladders.

You really couldn't make it up.

Dismayed, indeed!:thumbsdown

Says the author of a thread calling for the new manager to be sacked! Its all there for people to see.

On 6/7/2018 at 10:23 PM, Drew said:

Christ, this thread is just a daft carry on, but if you drop into the manager thread, it actually appears as though some have already made up their minds that Stubbs will be failure. Incredible stuff.

Drew made it quite clear on the first page he started the thread in jest...

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

What is Alan Stubbs, or any of his family checking out the reaction to his appointment to make of a topic on the most used saints fans forum calling for him to be sacked? 

Cant see them seeing it as a joke somehow?

Give up while you’re behind.

18 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Give up while you’re behind.

Exactly this!

i knew before i posted it wouldnt be taken seriously by a section of the forum, even though its a bit of theatre to make a point, that its only the forum owners mates who truly can post anything and its 'no problem'. But the same owner is happy to descriminate between saints fans  simply posting their thoughts.

I wonder if anyone has asked the club for an official statement on the online campaign by some to have the new manager sacked? Theres no caveat in the topic alluding to any sense of "its not a real topic" set up on a fans forum. What if someone in the media simply reported it as it reads? Yeah they'd be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth, but pointing the finger of blame at some 'lazy journo' rather than who put the topic up in the first place.

i'd say we should call to have it removed, but being just a sin bin forum poster, who is going to listen to that?

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Exactly this!

i knew before i posted it wouldnt be taken seriously by a section of the forum, even though its a bit of theatre to make a point, that its only the forum owners mates who truly can post anything and its 'no problem'. But the same owner is happy to descriminate between saints fans  simply posting their thoughts.

I wonder if anyone has asked the club for an official statement on the online campaign by some to have the new manager sacked? Theres no caveat in the topic alluding to any sense of "its not a real topic" set up on a fans forum. What if someone in the media simply reported it as it reads? Yeah they'd be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth, but pointing the finger of blame at some 'lazy journo' rather than who put the topic up in the first place.

i'd say we should call to have it removed, but being just a sin bin forum poster, who is going to listen to that?

:1eye

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Exactly this!

We're so lucky to have a fan like you that sticks up for the Club and Management at every opportunity.

Proud of you.

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:
3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Erm, you have chosen a thread clearly started as a joke, two minutes after our new boss was appointed, to highlight that some posters can get away with posting dreadful stuff with no comeback from Div?

To be clear, I’m laughing at you, not with you.

You are aware!  one should not mock the afflicted :D