Club Dismayed!

Lord Pityme

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Erm, you have chosen a thread clearly started as a joke, two minutes after our new boss was appointed, to highlight that some posters can get away with posting dreadful stuff with no comeback from Div?

To be clear, I’m laughing at you, not with you.

So it'll be ok for someone to create a topic on racism say, or child abuse as its only a joke about someone else posting dreadful stuff? Yeah that makes sense, how silly of me to not have got that. Ok so which one do you want to start with the funny racism of the funny child abuse..?

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hearing from a number of sources the utter disbelief around the club concerning posters on BAWA setting up a "Stubbs Must Go Thread" when everyone at the club is working hard to promote and support the new manager and his team (TBA). What kind of imbeciles would inflict this type of self harm on the club and its strenous efforts to keep moving forward?

seems you can sin-binned for being repetitive, challenging or simply because the forum owner cant handle you. But you can have threads calling for the new manager to be sacked and hey... thats cool cause you're fanboy!

guess its a badge of honour, and recognition that you are a "Real" saints fan if you are in the sin bin! Proves you care and are passionate, not abdicating and dormant. SMTID.... unlike the fanboys who are SMTJ (St Mirren Till July).

I actually don't really approve of a 'sin bin'  but you know ........YOU could convince me otherwise  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So it'll be ok for someone to create a topic on racism say, or child abuse as its only a joke about someone else posting dreadful stuff? Yeah that makes sense, how silly of me to not have got that. Ok so which one do you want to start with the funny racism of the funny child abuse..?

:1eye

9 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Erm, you have chosen a thread clearly started as a joke, two minutes after our new boss was appointed, to highlight that some posters can get away with posting dreadful stuff with no comeback from Div?

Can I suggest that Div creates an asylum within the sin-bin where people with serious issues could be treated or ................ maybe just ignored, I mean LPM comes out with some crap but when it becomes objectionable in the manner above well .............Nuff said

7 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Can I suggest that Div creates an asylum within the sin-bin where people with serious issues could be treated or ................ maybe just ignored, I mean LPM comes out with some crap but when it becomes objectionable in the manner above well .............Nuff said

Whoa....! Pozbaird said its ok cause its obviously only a joke, you know like the thread calling for the new manager to be sacked? His family are probably splitting their sides at that!

30 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

It's the response here that I find objectionable, not the nonsense regarding Drews  tongue in cheek post

Whoa....! Pozbaird said its ok cause its obviously only a joke, you know like the thread calling for the new manager to be sacked? His family are probably splitting their sides at that!

It’s not that long ago since Pozbaird make a racist joke about the recent hacking.

As you say, it was ok cos it was obviously just a joke.

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

You have issues.

Just now, pozbaird said:

You have issues.

Calling for the new manager to be sacked aint one of them. But apparently that was just a joke, but me referencing it and asking would other topics be considered a joke too means i have issues.. Ffs? The only remotely positive to come out of all this is the laugh people are getting seeing the forum owners mates trying any desperate ploy to save themselves.

now c'mon what was that line you used about hackers again? Sure it was only a joke..?

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Calling for the new manager to be sacked aint one of them. But apparently that was just a joke, but me referencing it and asking would other topics be considered a joke too means i have issues.. Ffs? The only remotely positive to come out of all this is the laugh people are getting seeing the forum owners mates trying any desperate ploy to save themselves.

now c'mon what was that line you used about hackers again? Sure it was only a joke..?

So you’re on about it now. Either you, or Zico, I don’t care who. Show me my racism on this forum.

Also, you are going on about child abuse and racism, you clearly, very clearly, have issues.

No one in the sin bin shouting "Stubbs Must Go"!
Would you define anyone calling for the new manager who hadnt even started to be sacked and creating topics to that end on a fans forum as mental..? Most people probably would.

I’m guessing your post is tongue in cheek.

Clearly, ( avoiding a whoosh hopefully ) you realise the thread was banter , tongue in cheek, nothing more , nothing less.

With respect, I’m not sure I’ve seen you say anything positive about the club or it’s ideas never mind the supporters.

Though that said, that doesn’t warrant you being in the bin either as it’s healthy to have arguments & counter arguments.

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Two forum users have now accused me of racism, and of passing it off as a joke. Zico, and Lord Pityme. I’m serious about this - either of you, please provide evidence in full and we will take it from there.

Sorry what have i accused you of? I asked you to repeat the line in question.

8 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Two forum users have now accused me of racism, and of passing it off as a joke. Zico, and Lord Pityme. I’m serious about this - either of you, please provide evidence in full and we will take it from there.

Forum drowning in legal threats................suppose it's a sign of the time, too many sensitive wee souls taking themselves way too seriously. 

This is the type of shit that will cause serious damage to the future of the forum, not a few people making bollox posts in the main forum.............:thumbsdown

Edited by faraway saint

14 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

I’m guessing your post is tongue in cheek.

Clearly, ( avoiding a whoosh hopefully ) you realise the thread was banter , tongue in cheek, nothing more , nothing less.

With respect, I’m not sure I’ve seen you say anything positive about the club or it’s ideas never mind the supporters.

Though that said, that doesn’t warrant you being in the bin either as it’s healthy to have arguments & counter arguments.

We are continually told by posters and the forum owner that the manager, players, the club all their families read this forum, as do potential new recruits, so dont post anything that could upset/put them off. If calling for the manager to go doesnt fall into that category, what does?

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Sorry what have i accused you of? I asked you to repeat the line in question.

You clearly said that I made a comment about the hackers on this site, but it’s OK, it was a joke. Zico was clearer, but you have insinuated the same thing.

This is a serious accusation. Racism being passed off as being OK.

Let’s be having it then Lord Pityme.

16 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

You clearly said that I made a comment about the hackers on this site, but it’s OK, it was a joke. Zico was clearer, but you have insinuated the same thing.

This is a serious accusation. Racism being passed off as being OK.

Let’s be having it then Lord Pityme.

Now who's got issues..lol

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I think the original post to start that thread was misguided but meant genuinely to be very much tongue in cheek. The poster has a decent record on the forum.  On the other hand,  I think you make a decent point by suggesting that some topics should be well off limits including the ones you mention, gender issues and mental health.  Those who think it smart or funny to malign others should perhaps think twice before posting.  Having different opinions on topics posted is healthy and a range of views welcomed.  Self policing is best. 

Edited by St.Ricky