Club Dismayed!

Lord Pityme

The bigger issue here isnt me or any other poster getting their undercrackers in a twist over he said/she said, and its not even about double standards at play... its the fact there's no standard! No reason, no justification versus published guidelines why one poster can be segregated for seemingly innocuous stuff, and others are practically lauded for posting stuff a casual visitor, or body could take at face value and run with it!

i know the stubbs must go thread was a wind up, but it actually got people on here agreeing with the sentiment! And as regards was, the Hacker joke racist, or not.... dunno? I never even saw it, no idea whats in it. Apparently its been wiped?

funny how these 'Sins' aint going down in the sin bin though..... (low whistle) :whistle

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

The bigger issue here isnt me or any other poster getting their undercrackers in a twist over he said/she said, and its not even about double standards at play... its the fact there's no standard! No reason, no justification versus published guidelines why one poster can be segregated for seemingly innocuous stuff, and others are practically lauded for posting stuff a casual visitor, or body could take at face value and run with it!

i know the stubbs must go thread was a wind up, but it actually got people on here agreeing with the sentiment! And as regards was, the Hacker joke racist, or not.... dunno? I never even saw it, no idea whats in it. Apparently its been wiped?

funny how these 'Sins' aint going down in the sin bin though..... (low whistle) :whistle

So, if I’ve got this right, you accused me of making a racist comment in regard to a post I made about the plague of apparently Chinese hackers that hit this site, but I merely passed off my racism as being OK because it was a joke. When challenged, you firstly asked me to show you where you had said I did this (clue - it’s clear as day in your recent posts), then subsequently, you say you dunno if the comment was racist, and you never even saw it?

and on that note, I’ll just leave it. Clearly, you are an utter fcuking waste of bandwidth.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

So, if I’ve got this right, you accused me of making a racist comment in regard to a post I made about the plague of apparently Chinese hackers that hit this site, but I merely passed off my racism as being OK because it was a joke. When challenged, you firstly asked me to show you where you had said I did this (clue - it’s clear as day in your recent posts), then subsequently, you say you dunno if the comment was racist, and you never even saw it?

and on that note, I’ll just leave it. Clearly, you are an utter fcuking waste of bandwidth.

Thats the funniest post i ever did read.... i am accussed of calling someone a racist, by clearly not calling them a racist, and confirming i dont even know what it was, that i never called them a racist about.

there aint mothing in your posts 'clear as day' except either guilt, being found out or embarrassment at firing ill-founded allegations of being labelled a racist? Good job i laid myself a trail of breadcrumbs to find my way back out of this clusterf**k.

13 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Hearing from a number of sources the utter disbelief around the club concerning posters on BAWA setting up a "Stubbs Must Go Thread" when everyone at the club is working hard to promote and support the new manager and his team (TBA). What kind of imbeciles would inflict this type of self harm on the club and its strenous efforts to keep moving forward?

seems you can sin-binned for being repetitive, challenging or simply because the forum owner cant handle you. But you can have threads calling for the new manager to be sacked and hey... thats cool cause you're fanboy!

guess its a badge of honour, and recognition that you are a "Real" saints fan if you are in the sin bin! Proves you care and are passionate, not abdicating and dormant. SMTID.... unlike the fanboys who are SMTJ (St Mirren Till July).

And he is under starters orders. And he is offfffffff!!!:rolleyes:

Edited by DougJamie

4 hours ago, zico said:

On 5/7/2018 at 7.19pm in the “my of God div we’ve been hacked” thread, pozbaird posted

“There’s clearly a chink in Div’s armour”

There clearly was. Every time I looked there were hacked posts being made with Chinese characters. Maybe he needed to go to the Barras and buy a knocked-off Norton Anti Virus.

I assume you will report me to Police Scotland and the Tufty Club for my scandalous behaviour?

Spent time trawling the forum for that joke to re-post it though, eh? You and Lord Lookatme, away and take a flying fcuk.

Ooooh, you’re dead hard poz.

Takes seconds to use the search facility.

Just type in your username, the racist slur that you used, press enter and bingo.

[emoji8]

17 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Spent time trawling the forum for that joke to re-post it though, eh? You and Lord Lookatme, away and take a flying fcuk.

Eh? I didnt look for your post, Zico was kind enough to quote it for the avoidance of doubt, and to let each poster judge its content. Until he did i hadnt even seen it, but i did quote how wholly unacceptable its is deemed in the far east/asian community by referencing how the same quote was received on US media.

my own take..? If one poster makes a one off joke/ comment thats deemed racisct/abusive, discriminatory etc its no biggie, most of us of a certain age grew up with those types of comments which went by mainly unchallenged. It would in my opinion though be the right thing to do, today, to delete it and apolgise to anyone who it may have offended. End of.

of course if you make them on a recurring basis... you've got issues.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:
25 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Eh? I didnt look for your post, Zico was kind enough to quote it for the avoidance of doubt, and to let each poster judge its content. Until he did i hadnt even seen it, but i did quote how wholly unacceptable its is deemed in the far east/asian community by referencing how the same quote was received on US media.

my own take..? If one poster makes a one off joke/ comment thats deemed racisct/abusive, discriminatory etc its no biggie, most of us of a certain age grew up with those types of comments which went by mainly unchallenged. It would in my opinion though be the right thing to do, today, to delete it and apolgise to anyone who it may have offended. End of.

of course if you make them on a recurring basis... you've got issues.

Just to clarify for the seeming dumb ass demented dimwits that consistently carp about 'he said she said'  SHITE.  The original post referred to a  'chink in his armour' only those of the most obnoxious, cantankerous, argumentative and Bloody minded persuasion could interpretate that as racist,  could it not just possibly be that the reference was to a weak point in someones character or a particular flaw in an argument.  Gies a break and either get educated or eradicated.  :thumbs2

Just to clarify for the seeming dumb ass demented dimwits that consistently carp about 'he said she said'  SHITE.  The original post referred to a  'chink in his armour' only those of the most obnoxious, cantankerous, argumentative and Bloody minded persuasion could interpretate that as racist,  could it not just possibly be that the reference was to a weak point in someones character or a particular flaw in an argument.  Gies a break and either get educated or eradicated.  default_thumbup2.gif

It was in reference to Chinese hackers.

He’s already admitted it was a joke.

In response to both Lord Pityme and Zico. As far as I’m concerned, both of you can just fcuk off for your recent posts surrounding the post I made in the hackers thread. Simple act of cuntery from both of you IMHO. If you haven’t already, just set me to ignore and give me fcuking peace. I’m not normally an angry chap, but you two cnuts have got right under my skin.