Club Dismayed!

Lord Pityme

23 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

In response to both Lord Pityme and Zico. As far as I’m concerned, both of you can just fcuk off for your recent posts surrounding the post I made in the hackers thread. Simple act of cuntery from both of you IMHO. If you haven’t already, just set me to ignore and give me fcuking peace. I’m not normally an angry chap, but you two cnuts have got right under my skin. 

Careful... you could get sin bin... ha, ha, ha what am i thinking? Of course you coudnt..! Not even for comments deemed racist apparently.?

less of a sin bin, more of a 'not my mates bin'... you know its probbably the singular best thing that's happened on this forum in years!

All joking aside, neither of you should be in the bin. (aside from the fact we don’t need the bin)

I couldn’t see anything that merits anyone in the bin.

Agree. Threats and racist jokes should receive an automatic ban.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Just to clarify for the seeming dumb ass demented dimwits that consistently carp about 'he said she said'  SHITE.  The original post referred to a  'chink in his armour' only those of the most obnoxious, cantankerous, argumentative and Bloody minded persuasion could interpretate that as racist,  could it not just possibly be that the reference was to a weak point in someones character or a particular flaw in an argument.  Gies a break and either get educated or eradicated.  :thumbs2

It would have been much easier to let the interpretations go as nothing more than nonsense.

Only the easily offended would make such a big feckinf deal, although he is know for his "squeam and squeam" approach when anything is aimed at him.

Weak point is his inability do deal with anything that he doesn't like............................

Wasn't there some dumb ass twattering on about free speech the other day? :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

It would have been much easier to let the interpretations go as nothing more than nonsense.
Only the easily offended would make such a big feckinf deal, although he is know for his "squeam and squeam" approach when anything is aimed at him.
Weak point is his inability do deal with anything that he doesn't like............................
Wasn't there some dumb ass twattering on about free speech the other day? :lol:

I don’t think it’s possible to interpret it as anything other than a racist joke.

He got so angry when I mentioned it, demanding I produce the evidence then almost had a breakdown when I did! [emoji23]

I interpret his anger as a sign of guilt.

An odious individual.

1 minute ago, zico said:

I don’t think it’s possible to interpret it as anything other than a racist joke.

He got so angry when I mentioned it, demanding I produce the evidence then almost had a breakdown when I did! emoji23.png

I interpret his anger as a sign of guilt.

An odious individual.

TBH most people ignore you ya fanny. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

You know I hate it when your right :wub:

That's twice...............in the last 12 years. :lol:

I just got fed up with the two of them backward and forward with he did, no he did it first, but, but, but, etc. should have kept shtum :lol:

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Samaritans on red alert. :lol:

Who did you see in your minds eye with that lampshade on their head and pulling their eyes to a slant? 

But look at the reaction of the punters..! 'Good on ya father... i hear you're a racist now'.... just shows how easy it is for people to pick up a negative vibe.

Awwww didums you missing folk. You not getting enough attention. Poor wee soul.

#thichasfcuk

Worked out how to read dates yet?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

#actualthickasfcuk!

#seeintothefuture [emoji23]

On 6/12/2018 at 1:58 PM, Lord Pityme said:
So it'll be ok for someone to create a topic on racism say, or child abuse as its only a joke about someone else posting dreadful stuff? Yeah that makes sense, how silly of me to not have got that. Ok so which one do you want to start with the funny racism of the funny child abuse..?

It says more about you my sicko friend choosing topics on racism and child abuse to make your shitty little point, than it does about someone having a laugh. Unbelievable! Away and support Morton, St.Mirren don’t need sick ‘fans’ like you! You should be binned not just sin binned!

Edited by Buddie Marvelous