Club Dismayed!

Lord Pityme

On 6/14/2018 at 8:38 AM, Lord Pityme said:

Who did you see in your minds eye with that lampshade on their head and pulling their eyes to a slant? 

But look at the reaction of the punters..! 'Good on ya father... i hear you're a racist now'.... just shows how easy it is for people to pick up a negative vibe.

The depths that some people on here will go to in the supposed name of humour is worrying. Race, religion, gender and disability are like politics, best avoided on the forum. The idea that there is humour in demeaning people is also abhorrent. We are all St Mirren Fans. A little respect would go a long way in rehabilitating some and further improve a fast improving forum in which all could participate. Vilify me if you wish but you will be demeaning yourself,  not me.

On 6/16/2018 at 8:26 AM, Buddie Marvelous said:

It says more about you my sicko friend choosing topics on racism and child abuse to make your shitty little point, than it does about someone having a laugh. Unbelievable! Away and support Morton, St.Mirren don’t need sick ‘fans’ like you! You should be binned not just sin binned!

GOTCHA..! StRicky......

that piss poor double alias of yours aside, the fact that i neither posted jokes about Racism nor Child Abuse making your post above look really, really fake news!!! Hows your sunday going accusing people of saying things they, demonstrably havent..?

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

GOTCHA..! StRicky......

that piss poor double alias of yours aside, the fact that i neither posted jokes about Racism nor Child Abuse making your post above look really, really fake news!!! Hows your sunday going accusing people of saying things they, demonstrably havent..?

What are you talking about LPM? 

GOTCHA..! StRicky......

And magically he appears within a few minutes in an area if the bin that he claims he won’t frequent.

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

And magically he appears within a few minutes in an area if the bin that he claims he won’t frequent.

Same as his "I'm out"

For the record I don't believe he's got another alias, he's got enough trouble tying his shoelaces to cope with two names on here. :lol:

Anyhow, his "pal" snake would be upset, you know how he like his alias hunting. :1eye

Same as his "I'm out"
For the record I don't believe he's got another alias, he's got enough trouble tying his shoelaces to cope with two names on here. :lol:
Anyhow, his "pal" snake would be upset, you know how he like his alias hunting. :1eye

Agreed.I doubt he has 2 usernames.

The Lord however used to be St Sid ?

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Like a fecking rubber ball................with less intelligence.

Take your own advice and feck off, really, it's way beyond "point and laugh" :hammer

I try not to point or laugh at you but you make it so easy. 

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No problem LPM as no other Screen Names.  Again.. waste your own time.  Already told you 3 times now.  No more. 

Getting close to 10 times now. :lol:

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

I try not to point or laugh at you but you make it so easy. 

I have to give you credit, there's been a few bozo's on the forum over the years, you're now right in that mix. :1eye

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Getting close to 10 times now. :lol:

I have to give you credit, there's been a few bozo's on the forum over the years, you're now right in that mix. :1eye

Have to give you credit.  You Out Bozo anyone I have seen on my short time on here.  Anyway.. Tired of your nonsense.  Keep up my publicity please.