Club Dismayed!

Lord Pityme

19 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

GOTCHA..! StRicky......

that piss poor double alias of yours aside, the fact that i neither posted jokes about Racism nor Child Abuse making your post above look really, really fake news!!! Hows your sunday going accusing people of saying things they, demonstrably havent..?

No one accused you of making jokes about either those sensitive subjects, I said you chose those subjects to make  your point. Now get back under whatever Greenock stone you crawled from. Arsewipe!

4 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

No one accused you of making jokes about either those sensitive subjects, I said you chose those subjects to make  your point. Now get back under whatever Greenock stone you crawled from. Arsewipe!

Hmmm have to say i dont care for any your multiple personalities. You need to have a word with yourselves!

Pozbaird did make a racist joke however.

He is the one who should really have been banned.

Not just sin binned, but banned.

I bet people who just happen onto a random page on here take a while to workout its a football fans forum, and not an alleged war crimes/genocide blog from The Hague. I would imagine a random visitor would struggle to believe most of the posters here are not just adults, but somebody's father, given the stupid, childish response of abuse, name calling etc when the issue is they simply dont agree with another poster about a football club.

I wont always agree with, understand, nor want to engage further, but I respect anyone who puts their hands up and anknowledges they were wrong to say/call whatever it was. Theres a few on here could take a lesson from that.

The irony isnt lost on me, is that being in the sin bin, and being followed into the sin bin to be trolled further in a continually personal nature, by people who are the guy who owns the forum's mates is just The greatest affirmation they cant handle it, and have to resort to the snidey, sleekit comments.

glad i'm not stuck out there with them all the time.

15 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

I bet people who just happen onto a random page on here take a while to workout its a football fans forum, and not an alleged war crimes/genocide blog from The Hague. I would imagine a random visitor would struggle to believe most of the posters here are not just adults, but somebody's father, given the stupid, childish response of abuse, name calling etc when the issue is they simply dont agree with another poster about a football club.

I wont always agree with, understand, nor want to engage further, but I respect anyone who puts their hands up and anknowledges they were wrong to say/call whatever it was. Theres a few on here could take a lesson from that.

The irony isnt lost on me, is that being in the sin bin, and being followed into the sin bin to be trolled further in a continually personal nature, by people who are the guy who owns the forum's mates is just The greatest affirmation they cant handle it, and have to resort to the snidey, sleekit comments.

glad i'm not stuck out there with them all the time.

I do hope i was included out in 'forum owners mates' bitty, as I don't even reside in Scotland at moment.  Doesn't mean I won't debate with you again though  :P  and I''ll probably be right then  :rolleyes: