The Simple Digital Arena

Very apt name for some of our support I would suggest?
Not a great name for me I'm afraid, suppose it really isn't that important but still, there's better named stadiums in the UK.

That’s not a very ‘happy go lucky’ attitude

As said already,we in our family still say ‘off to Love Street’

Good to see money coming into the club.

53 minutes ago, Happy Go Lucky said:

Not a great name for me I'm afraid, suppose it really isn't that important but still, there's better named stadiums in the UK.

Not the best name but if the company are paying us a good price for naming rights, its valuable money in the bank for us.

Insulting 'some of our support' is very uncool, and In my opinion, a poor show of yourself.

2 hours ago, Happy Go Lucky said:

and they're worse.

Edited by pod

1 hour ago, magnus said:

Good money. Crap name. Time to ponder whether I will continue to call it the 2021 which I liked, Greenhill Road or St Mirren Park.

Changed my mind. The sponsor is a Saints diehard so good on him for putting his hard earned cash up. I will be proudly going to the Simple Digital Arena for the next 4 years. 

Edited by magnus

Good piece of business by the club. Maybe next season we will see the HoF panels updated or just removed, plus the last dregs of JD Sports advertising at long last removed from the Simple Digital Arena, or, as I personally call it, the Twenny Twenny Wan.

SDA: Stubbsy’s Doing Alright.

Edited by pozbaird

7 minutes ago, magnus said:

Changed my mind. The sponsor is a Saints diehard so good on him for putting his hard earned cash up. I will be proudly going to the Simple Digital Arena for the next 4 years. 

Definitely this. My other half is good friends with his other half so was aware this was a thing for a wee while, but didn't ask figures.