The Simple Digital Arena

37 minutes ago, dumbarton_bud said:

Definitely this. My other half is good friends with his other half so was aware this was a thing for a wee while, but didn't ask figures. 

I feel bad for being a smart arse. I promise I will refer to the stadium as the Simple Digital Arena every time I mention St Mirren - and that's a lot. Simple Digital Arena #brandambassador

1 minute ago, helpmaboab said:

Simple Digital Arena

"and here we are folks at Simple Digital Arena...........hahahahahahaha "

"tell me sir, what do you think of the new name for StMirren Park?"

"eh?"

"the new name sir, Simple Digital Arena"

"Simple whit?"

"Simple Digital Arena"

"Whit's that?"

"It's the new name for StMirren Park"

"Dimple signature, whit's that"

"No sir, Simple Digital Arena"

"Is this a wind up"...."Fcuk off"

Chip in over £100k and we will call it the helpmaboab arena. C'mon boabie

42 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Simple Digital Arena

"and here we are folks at Simple Digital Arena...........hahahahahahaha "

"tell me sir, what do you think of the new name for StMirren Park?"

"eh?"

"the new name sir, Simple Digital Arena"

"Simple whit?"

"Simple Digital Arena"

"Whit's that?"

"It's the new name for StMirren Park"

"Dimple signature, whit's that"

"No sir, Simple Digital Arena"

"Is this a wind up"...."Fcuk off"

I'm  sure it will still be better know as 'St Mirren park' whatever the new name will be, a bit like 'The Squinty Bridge'  I have never heard anyone refer to it as 'The Clyde Arc Bridge'.  The stadium will be referred to as the fans see it,  the chosen name by the company and club is merely for media exposure.  Although, I wonder If BBC Radio Scotland will still refer to it as 'New St.Mirren park' 

3 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

He must have done that by now :blink: somethings must be brewing. Maybe working on a battle plan and teaming up  with Stu-d. Oh shit :shutup could be a pincer attack :ph34r::ph34r:

No teaming up with me. I've got no problem with it at all. A business has decided to pay to put their name to the stadium. That's good news. At least this time it's not taxpayers money that should have been used to better the town that is being gifted to the football club. 

4 minutes ago, Happy Go Lucky said:

It means get off my case, if you can't work it out the new stadium name was dreamt up with you in mind. 

What a wanker, thought you would have something better to say than that.  Obvious you are from the inbred section of Greenock(Morton) and will happily subject you to the hiding you deserve

1 minute ago, Deekthebuddie said:

What a wanker, thought you would have something better to say than that.  Obvious you are from the inbred section of Greenock(Morton) and will happily subject you to the hiding you deserve

There you have it children, don't drink or take drugs...............it turns you into a keyboard hard man. 

I'd happily give you the hiding you deserve in a boxing ring,  but you'd probably be too busy financing your mum/sister in a nice wee bar In Greenock.  Face facts my friend, apart from being an inbred you seem to have the opinion that your opinions are the only ones that count.

I'd happily give you the hiding you deserve in a boxing ring,  but you'd probably be too busy financing your mum/sister in a nice wee bar In Greenock.  Face facts my friend, apart from being an inbred you seem to have the opinion that your opinions are the only ones that count.

Tut tut ..... you wanting a stint in the bin ? [emoji14]

7 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Tut tut ..... you wanting a stint in the bin ? emoji14.png

Tut tut, why do I bother- with you.  I'm a great deal more intelligent, likely able to handle myself better, give reasoning behind arguments, can you say the same about yourself?

Tut tut, why do I bother- with you.  I'm a great deal more intelligent, likely able to handle myself better, give reasoning behind arguments, can you say the same about yourself?

Oh, well had I of known that in the first instance I could of bowed to your superior knowledge.

I’m guessing you’re being magnanimous in defeat [emoji3]

#rattled

Now, behave yourself otherwise a happy go lucky type will be along shortly to deal with you.

Now, back to the thread topic please

2 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Oh, well had I of known that in the first instance I could of bowed to your superior knowledge.

I’m guessing you’re being magnanimous in defeat emoji3.png

#rattled

Now, behave yourself otherwise a happy go lucky type will be along shortly to deal with you.

Now, back to the thread topic please

Defeat nothing, but if you would perhaps like to settle our differences in a ring, perhaps raise some money for a local charity or youth development for the team, I'd go for that. We could even shake and make up afterwards. What do you think?

Defeat nothing, but if you would perhaps like to settle our differences in a ring, perhaps raise some money for a local charity or youth development for the team, I'd go for that. We could even shake and make up afterwards. What do you think?

I think we’ve heard this before.....

As suggested, sober up, play nice or I’ll show some superiority by spelling a word that you couldn’t .....

2 minutes ago, Deekthebuddie said:

I was asked to join by a friend, been viewing the forum for quite some time, seems the forum is a place for people, like you me friend, to show how hard they are with no real consequences.

Making threats is a rather stupid approach as you have no idea who you are dealing with but I'll bow out, sometimes Karma tales over. 

1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

I think we’ve heard this before.....

As suggested, sober up, play nice or I’ll show some superiority by spelling a word that you couldn’t .....

More off topic nonsense from WDWB. Back on topic. I don't mind the club bringing in revenue. Will always think of our ground as Love Street.