Stubbs Already Doomed

faraway saint

1 minute ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

You know you don’t have to read it the thread if it’s got a negative title you don’t have to come to the sin bin at all since you clearly don’t the like the place at all I think you just like this f**king high horse thing you’ve got going on here 

Anger management required ......

Maybe if I continue to easily wind you up you might pass out and give us peace....

Have a wee lie down

Being negative doesn't make you right, starting a thread even in Prison  re Doomed and our manager who hasn't played a game certainly is pish.
I am not going to make this personal its merely an observation that there are a good few stupid threads running and none are Rickys...... I put it down to boredom and once the season starts off we can then debate tactics , team selections and the rest.
As for age- Well I am no spring chicken but if your meaning the usual LPMs, Stu D, "slit list" brigade then just because they post a lot doesn't represent the 6000 fans that turned up for our last few games....

Anyway its time for your tea ,cake and countdown, so I will give u peace :byebye 

Why are you always arguing with everyone?

You need help.

5 hours ago, DougJamie said:

As for age- Well I am no spring chicken but if your meaning the usual LPMs, Stu D, "slit list" brigade then just because they post a lot doesn't represent the 6000 fans that turned up for our last few games....

I've no idea what it's got to do with age but you are right about one thing. I don't represent any of the "6,000" fans that turned up for the last few games. I don't claim to either. I represent myself. My opinions are my own and I post stating my thoughts. If you think you are representing anyone other than yourself then I suggest you seek medical help soon. You've lost it :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

He only posts stating his thoughts.

I could swear blind he wrote that he was posting what he'd been told. Not what he thought he'd been told by the voices. emoji23.png

I think you are a coward. I've been told you are a fanny. I believe you are the dullest, most boring user of the BAWA forum. And I absolutely know that I wouldn't want you working for or representing me in any way. 

He only posts stating his thoughts.

I could swear blind he wrote that he was posting what he'd been told. Not what he thought he'd been told by the voices. [emoji23]

Have the voices in your head explained to you how to read dates? [emoji23]

#actualthickasfcuk

. I believe you are the dullest, most boring user of the BAWA forum.

He is now that pozbaird has disappeared, presumably cos of his guilt and shame! [emoji23]

It’s ironic that a poster who posted so much about who he thought should go into the ‘Wank Tank’ (as he called it) in order to give everyone some peace, came into the ‘Wank Tank’ and fell on his own sword!

Hopefully he’ll stay in his own personal Wank Tank for good. The odious little wanker that he is. [emoji23]

At least he had a degree of intelligence mind, if a lack of self awareness.

Cockless is just plain stupid! [emoji23]

The voices are calling me a fanny now. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Team #thichasfcuk aren't very good at the trolling [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No, you and Poz certainly aren’t! [emoji23]

#teamthickasfcuk

Reduced to filling his post with emoji’s.... even faraway gave that up a long time ago!

PS, do you know how to tell the time or is it just dates you don’t understand! [emoji23]

23 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

Nah.... dont really see this at all.

yes there was, during recruitment when BIG names put themselves forward, then we got Stubbs a bit of the old "Bullseye Syndrome" i.e. "Look At What You Could've Won..! They've f**ked up boys take it away"... but in reality we got as big a name as we merit, and if he can do a job, and move on, well thats the game we should be in. I.e. Enjoying decent football whilst re-investing the income from players/staff who leave for a fee.

now we're into whoever Stubbs picks who has played/managed/coached in Scottish football will not be a universal popular choice, by dint of the fact... like Stubbs appointment we will get the people our status/budget merits. And they will have a history that someone, somewhere can cast up as a reason why their a wrong 'un..!

you're a lot like Arron Banks running a disruptive, lead them up the garden path campaign you big tease. And as always plenty bite when the emotional chips are stacked up..

I hate it when you come out with something eminently sensible and reasonable, put your brother back on so I can seethe at his very stupid and un-reasonable posts  . PLEASE :wink:

20 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:
21 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Being negative doesn't make you right, starting a thread even in Prison  re Doomed and our manager who hasn't played a game certainly is pish.

I am not going to make this personal its merely an observation that there are a good few stupid threads running and none are Rickys...... I put it down to boredom and once the season starts off we can then debate tactics , team selections and the rest.

Anyway its time for your tea ,cake and countdown, so I will give u peace :byebye 

You know you don’t have to read it the thread if it’s got a negative title you don’t have to come to the sin bin at all since you clearly don’t the like the place at all I think you just like this f**king high horse thing you’ve got going on here 

extremely fair comment, if you can' take it .....don 't dish it oot :P