Sign in to follow this  
faraway saint

Stubbs Already Doomed

On 6/13/2018 at 10:50 PM, faraway saint said:

I get the feeling that Stubbs is already a man with a target on his back.

There's already a large amount of negative posts that will, IMO, only increase as I fear we could struggle in the top league, as Ross probably have done. 

A poisoned challis, almost a "no win" situation as nothing short of top 6 place, which I feel is next to impossible in out first season, will see him torn to shreds on a weekly basis.  

I sincerely hope we get off to a good start or the current negativity will grow and Stubbs will be doomed before the first quarter of the season is over. 

There is already a fairly long list thinking, or hoping, he will fail, seen this before with our managers. 

Aye, and people laughed.:wink:

On 6/13/2018 at 10:50 PM, faraway saint said:

I get the feeling that Stubbs is already a man with a target on his back.

There's already a large amount of negative posts that will, IMO, only increase as I fear we could struggle in the top league, as Ross probably have done. 

A poisoned challis, almost a "no win" situation as nothing short of top 6 place, which I feel is next to impossible in out first season, will see him torn to shreds on a weekly basis.  

I sincerely hope we get off to a good start or the current negativity will grow and Stubbs will be doomed before the first quarter of the season is over. 

There is already a fairly long list thinking, or hoping, he will fail, seen this before with our managers. 

Aye..................................:lol: