The Boss

Some guys just have leadership qualities that make you feel that they are in charge without making a fuss...that they are The Boss. I must admit to being impressed by the way Alan Stubbs....The Boss, as I will call him from now on has conducted him self before and since he joined us. He has a clear view of what he wants to do and who he needs to speak with to make things happen. He is sought after by the media but keeps things balanced and his cards close to his chest. I look forward to seeing him develop a team for the seasons ahead.  Come on ye Saints.

Aye , I think I seen one too, oh hang on....

Six directly naming Stubbs just below & another four linked to him ffs!!

How some people defend this stupidity defies belief

Oh but it's welcome that these new threads are opened to offer a fresh approach to what aspect of Stubbs we are going to discuss.

Maybe you should try some thought provoking threads....am I doing it right?

Some guys just have leadership qualities that make you feel that they are in charge without making a fuss...that they are The Boss. I must admit to being impressed by the way Alan Stubbs....The Boss, as I will call him from now on has conducted him self before and since he joined us. He has a clear view of what he wants to do and who he needs to speak with to make things happen. He is sought after by the media but keeps things balanced and his cards close to his chest. I look forward to seeing him develop a team for the seasons ahead.  Come on ye Saints.
Ricky i like the positive attitude n all that but sometimes have a wee scroll down just before creating a thread as there may be a relevant thread for your thoughts at that time to be posted.

I was a regular visitor to the TykesMad forum when Barnsley signed Mallan and it was a horrible forum as there were too many threads all with about a dozen posts each. We are very lucky that BAWA isnt like that.

I agree with the post 100% but just pop it in the Stubbs Confirmed thread. Maybe the mods can rename to simply Stubbs, All things Alan or even... The Boss.