Time to bin Interstadia

Just been on to look at ticket prices for the game against Sunderland, and low and behold all three matches at home to Spartans, Sunderland and Dumbarton are all shown as homes games for St. Mirren at EAST END PARK!  They don't deserve to be in business - an atrocious site to access, navigate and comprehend.

Please do something about this BOD or Campbell or Admin or Ricky!

St Mirren FC : Login:Register.pdfSt Mirren FC : Login:Register.pdfSt Mirren FC : Login:Register.pdf

Edited by sally02

45 minutes ago, sally02 said:

Just been on to look at ticket prices for the game against Sunderland, and low and behold all three matches at home to Spartans, Sunderland and Dumbarton are all shown as homes games for St. Mirren at EAST END PARK!  They don't deserve to be in business - an atrocious site to access, navigate and comprehend.

Please do something about this BOD or Campbell or Admin or Ricky!

St Mirren FC : Login:Register.pdfSt Mirren FC : Login:Register.pdfSt Mirren FC : Login:Register.pdf

Our horrendous new kit would be right at home at EEP....... Easy mistake

I'd agree with this - as well as the lack of an opt out for the use of personal information for marketing purposes and the fact that the company still haven't found a way to get their functionality to extend to the worlds most popular web browser the usability is still utterly shit! 

As I said earlier in the week both of my sons haven't decided yet whether or not they wish to renew their season tickets. My sons fiancee was considering buying a season ticket so she could go to matches with him. They still haven't made up their minds but I thought I would check the situation regarding available seats. When i go in through either of my sons family memberships I can renew their seats, and I can see a number of limited number of vacant seats around them - one right in front of them and one immediately behind them that would do the trick. However if I try to become a new season ticket holder those vacant seats all disappear and the only seats I can purchase as for a huge area of the family stand which appears to the only seats that haven't been sold. 

I told my son this and he tried it on his laptop and sure enough he's got the same problem. So it now looks as though both he and his fiancee have had their mind made up for them - they will now not be buying a season ticket and my other son is even less likely to buy one given he won't be sitting beside anyone he knows. 

As far as I am aware the club hasn't sold 4,736 season tickets for the coming season so I'm not sure why they should all be shown as being sold out but they are! 

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Have never had a problem  however im from the old school. Phone the ticket office, pay with my card job done easy peasy.  Edit job done in less than two minutes wise up guys. 

Old school didn't pay Interstadia to run a shite data mining website with limited functionality and cards that cause problems at the first games of every season. It's time to bin them. 

7 hours ago, StuD said:

I'd agree with this - as well as the lack of an opt out for the use of personal information for marketing purposes and the fact that the company still haven't found a way to get their functionality to extend to the worlds most popular web browser the usability is still utterly shit! 

As I said earlier in the week both of my sons haven't decided yet whether or not they wish to renew their season tickets. My sons fiancee was considering buying a season ticket so she could go to matches with him. They still haven't made up their minds but I thought I would check the situation regarding available seats. When i go in through either of my sons family memberships I can renew their seats, and I can see a number of limited number of vacant seats around them - one right in front of them and one immediately behind them that would do the trick. However if I try to become a new season ticket holder those vacant seats all disappear and the only seats I can purchase as for a huge area of the family stand which appears to the only seats that haven't been sold. 

I told my son this and he tried it on his laptop and sure enough he's got the same problem. So it now looks as though both he and his fiancee have had their mind made up for them - they will now not be buying a season ticket and my other son is even less likely to buy one given he won't be sitting beside anyone he knows. 

As far as I am aware the club hasn't sold 4,736 season tickets for the coming season so I'm not sure why they should all be shown as being sold out but they are! 

You may find that the seats you are talking about are registered to someone else, they have until a certain date to renew their season ticket before it becomes available to everyone else. This is what happened to me last season. Moved from the Family stand back to the West stand but had limited choice due to when I purchased the tickets.

7 hours ago, StuD said:

Make up your mind. :hammer

Its a very poor website - the fact that is responds differently/doesn't work at all in some major browsers is pretty much unforgivable these days.

I managed to renew (eventually) for me and the wee man but it was a real struggle

That said - if the higher priority items like staying in the top league and winning the Scottish cup can be ticked off, I'll be happy to live with it.

2 minutes ago, thepaisleypanda said:

There's a first!! :double 

Not at all.

I get my wallet out of my jacket quite often.

Whether I take money out of it or not is another matter.

Anyway, we're all Paisley men here, so people in glasshouses and all that.:wink:

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:22 AM, chalky1 said:

You may find that the seats you are talking about are registered to someone else, they have until a certain date to renew their season ticket before it becomes available to everyone else. This is what happened to me last season. Moved from the Family stand back to the West stand but had limited choice due to when I purchased the tickets.

He knows that. He is just having his normal dig at the club.

I also renewed my ST on the first morning they were on sale and had no difficulty, though I have experienced gremlins on the site in the past and sympathise with those who are unhappy.

Have just been back on the site to get tickets for Betfred Cup games and the Sunderland friendly, but they are not yet available. Anyone know when they'll be on sale?

On the plus side, our stadium has now been given its correct name. I suppose that's something.

2 minutes ago, pondsman said:

I also renewed my ST on the first morning they were on sale and had no difficulty, though I have experienced gremlins on the site in the past and sympathise with those who are unhappy.

Have just been back on the site to get tickets for Betfred Cup games and the Sunderland friendly, but they are not yet available. Anyone know when they'll be on sale?

On the plus side, our stadium has now been given its correct name. I suppose that's something.

Just as well. I might have headed for Dunfermline and watched a team playing in a black and white strip. Confusing!  

Just renewed my season ticket.
Took me all of five minutes, and that included me getting up and going to get my wallet out of my jacket.[emoji4]

The combination that worked for me was Chrome on Windows. Wouldn't work on my Mac with any browser and had issues with IE on Windows. In this day and age, cross browser/platform consistency should be a given but I've got it now so all good

Probably took me about the same time again to get wallet out though [emoji846]

As usual, I have had problems simply trying to renew my existing seat using Intershite. iMac or iPad, no matter. Eventually managed to get it to go through, but the screen showed SOUTH Stand season ticket, but then said after that,  renewal, West Stand...then gave my normal West Stand block, row, and seat number. An absolute dog’s dinner. South stand? I’ve never been in the South stand. 

Absolute bollocks, and if it handles simple renewal transactions like this, how many possible new users does it piss off?

For the first game of the season, I’m taking my iPad with the screengrab I took of my transaction. Not confident that my card will work, but hey, with this mob, who knows?

Edited by pozbaird

24 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

The combination that worked for me was Chrome on Windows. Wouldn't work on my Mac with any browser and had issues with IE on Windows. In this day and age, cross browser/platform consistency should be a given but I've got it now so all good

Probably took me about the same time again to get wallet out though emoji846.png

IE on Windows for me.

No issues at all.

Except for the sudden appearance of a swarm of moths.:whistle

On 6/15/2018 at 7:22 AM, chalky1 said:

4800 seats being reserved? I don't think so. 

Like I said when I went in as though renewing I could see spare seats next to my sons seats in the main stand, but when you went in as a potential new season ticket holder those seats disappeared, and the only ones available were in the family stand. 

BTW, I couldn't even get the graphics to load up on Chrome on a Windows PC, it did work for me on Microsoft Edge.

37 minutes ago, StuD said:

4800 seats being reserved? I don't think so. 

Like I said when I went in as though renewing I could see spare seats next to my sons seats in the main stand, but when you went in as a potential new season ticket holder those seats disappeared, and the only ones available were in the family stand. 

BTW, I couldn't even get the graphics to load up on Chrome on a Windows PC, it did work for me on Microsoft Edge.

Maybe the club is doing all it can to make the ground a Dickson free zone, so what not to like  :rolleyes:

36 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Maybe the club is doing all it can to make the ground a Dickson free zone, so what not to like  :rolleyes:

Maybe - but if so why offer tickets in the family stand. To be honest I wouldn't give your conspiracy theory much credence. In terms of probability I'd say it's far more likely that the worst ticketing website I have ever had to use in my life is probably more likely to be the source of the issue. 

11 hours ago, StuD said:

Maybe - but if so why offer tickets in the family stand. To be honest I wouldn't give your conspiracy theory much credence. In terms of probability I'd say it's far more likely that the worst ticketing website I have ever had to use in my life is probably more likely to be the source of the issue. 

Mmmmm, I will just stick to the feeling the club want a Dickson free ground just as most on here want a Dickson free forum  :byebye

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried to buy my usual seat for the Sunderland game. Went online, my seat is available, £12. Clicked all the appropriate fields, went to checkout.... seat unavailable. Started again, my seat still available from all the drop-down menus. Filled in the fields, jumped through the hoops, clicked ‘make purchase’... sorry, seat unavailable.

If a ‘regular’ fan like me is totally fcuked-off with this Interstadia bunch of Del Boy Trotters, how are casual fans getting on? How many are going into that utter dog’s dinner of a webpage and leaving after being frustrated by how pish it is?

We are supposed to be a Premier League club. Joke.