Time to bin Interstadia

4 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Just tried to buy my usual seat for the Sunderland game. Went online, my seat is available, £12. Clicked all the appropriate fields, went to checkout.... seat unavailable. Started again, my seat still available from all the drop-down menus. Filled in the fields, jumped through the hoops, clicked ‘make purchase’... sorry, seat unavailable.

If a ‘regular’ fan like me is totally fcuked-off with this Interstadia bunch of Del Boy Trotters, how are casual fans getting on? How many are going into that utter dog’s dinner of a webpage and leaving after being frustrated by how pish it is?

We are supposed to be a Premier League club. Joke.

Renewed my season ticket and bought tickets for other available home matches with absolutely no problem yesterday. (Windows and Firefox always works for me)

4 minutes ago, smcc said:

Renewed my season ticket and bought tickets for other available home matches with absolutely no problem yesterday. (Windows and Firefox always works for me)

As I said in a previous post, took me multiple goes to simply renew my ST, and when I got the confirmation, it was a dug’s dinner. The transaction has appeared on my credit card bill, but the confirmation told me it was my usual West Stand seat, gave me the correct block, row, and seat number, then said ‘South Stand renewal’.

If it’s an Apple problem, get it fcuking fixed so that you can buy tickets using an iPhone, iPad or iMac. It’s 2018,this kind of stuff should work on multiple platforms. I can, and do, transact multiple types of business online with no issue, using my iPad or iMac. Hotels, flights, Amazon purchases, concert tickets, you name it. Not one problem.

Edited by pozbaird

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

As I said in a previous post, took me multiple goes to simply renew my ST, and when I got the confirmation, it was a dug’s dinner. The transaction has appeared on my credit card bill, but the confirmation told me it was my usual West Stand seat, gave me the correct block, row, and seat number, then said ‘South Stand renewal’.

If it’s an Apple problem, get it fcuking fixed so that you can buy tickets using an iPhone, iPad or iMac. It’s 2018,this kind of stuff should work on multiple platforms. I can, and do, transact multiple types of business online with no issue, using my iPad or iMac. Hotels, flights, Amazon purchases, concert tickets, you name it. Not one problem.

Agree 100%, absolute shite that I see people posting you have to use this platform or that, what absolute bollox.

Whether this loses the club business is debatable but it's certainly a consistent pain in the arse. 

On 6/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, pozbaird said:

Just tried to buy my usual seat for the Sunderland game. Went online, my seat is available, £12. Clicked all the appropriate fields, went to checkout.... seat unavailable. Started again, my seat still available from all the drop-down menus. Filled in the fields, jumped through the hoops, clicked ‘make purchase’... sorry, seat unavailable.

If a ‘regular’ fan like me is totally fcuked-off with this Interstadia bunch of Del Boy Trotters, how are casual fans getting on? How many are going into that utter dog’s dinner of a webpage and leaving after being frustrated by how pish it is?

We are supposed to be a Premier League club. Joke.

an entirely unbiased and innocuous comment .... might be: is it just Mac software it has problems with, just asking?

4 minutes ago, jaybee said:

an entirely unbiased and innocuous comment .... might be: is it just Mac software it has problems with, just asking?

I e-mailed GLS who responded quickly and passed on my e-mail to Interstadia. Like SG before him, I think he’s pretty damn good at responding to supporters who contact him. Let’s see what Interstadia have to say.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Has anyone else had any problems with adding any of the upcoming games to their saintscard? I'm logged in but it's asking me pick my seat etc. 

They're on general sale.

There's no reserved period for season ticket holders, hence why you have to pick your seat.

Just now, FTOF said:

They're on general sale.

There's no reserved period for season ticket holders, hence why you have to pick your seat.

Nice one , cheers for the quick reply.  Thought it might have been a glitch. 

8 minutes ago, munoz said:

Nice one , cheers for the quick reply.  Thought it might have been a glitch. 

No probs. Like me you probably didn't read the information on tickets on the OS.

I only found out from one of my mates.

On 6/30/2018 at 4:50 PM, faraway saint said:

Agree 100%, absolute shite that I see people posting you have to use this platform or that, what absolute bollox.

Whether this loses the club business is debatable but it's certainly a consistent pain in the arse. 

I  genuinely think it must. I already know of a couple of folk who have gave up and never went after a series of failed attempts.

As well,as the farce that is the ticket site, Tried in vain four times yesterday to buy a replica shirt online and each time it kicked out me trying to use a different shipping and billing address. Ffs you cant even send a gift now. If the gifted is still interested might pop in the shoo before Sunderland game, if he fancies something else before then thats where the money is going!

also having to register for the ticket site, the club shop and the e shop (replica shirts, hospitality etc)  seperately is f**king bonkers in this day and age. Its like someone constructed how to lose the most sales and patience among potential customers.

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

As well,as the farce that is the ticket site, Tried in vain four times yesterday to buy a replica shirt online and each time it kicked out me trying to use a different shipping and billing address. Ffs you cant even send a gift now. If the gifted is still interested might pop in the shoo before Sunderland game, if he fancies something else before then thats where the money is going!

also having to register for the ticket site, the club shop and the e shop (replica shirts, hospitality etc)  seperately is f**king bonkers in this day and age. Its like someone constructed how to lose the most sales and patience among potential customers.

I look after the e-store for the club so I'm interested to know more about your problems encountered placing your order. There shouldn't be any issues at all with separate billing and delivery addresses, I can see orders going through today that are going to different places.

I'll have a look through the logs and PM you for more details.

As to why the stuff is all separate there are reasons for it even if it is a pain in the arse.

44 minutes ago, div said:

I look after the e-store for the club so I'm interested to know more about your problems encountered placing your order. There shouldn't be any issues at all with separate billing and delivery addresses, I can see orders going through today that are going to different places.

As to why the stuff is all separate there are reasons for it even if it is a pain in the arse.

I know its two or three different suppliers (club,  guys in shop etc) but its not a biggie for the club to create a 'Club Account' for each user where they log into first, then click thru to the dept they want to buy from. Got the pm.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, div said:

I've never had a problem but I usually get our tickets for our seats. I went to order tonight for Spartans and Sunderland and the site asked me to pick my seat but their was no layout to pick from. Just a blank box. I'm using Microsoft edge on windows.

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I've never had a problem but I usually get our tickets for our seats. I went to order tonight for Spartans and Sunderland and the site asked me to pick my seat but their was no layout to pick from. Just a blank box. I'm using Microsoft edge on windows.

Same here.

I went on and just see a blank screen.