SMISA no more...

Lord Pityme

On 6/18/2018 at 12:34 PM, Lord Pityme said:
On 6/18/2018 at 12:22 PM, jaybee said:

Don't you mean think .......... shit :double

Is this Buddie Marvelous, Jaybee, St Ricky or one of your other split personalities..? Do you guys even know anymore?

Actually Mr Pityme (I don't like Lords),  I am one person and do not have any aliases.  I am aware that several members in the sin-bin use aliases to enable them to post in the normal forum and perhaps other people might use them to portray different aspects of their personalities; Mr Angry, Mr Reasonable and so on .............. although I really don't think so.  I am me, I post as me, i get wound up as me, I occasionally get something wrong and if so retract or apologise as me, I have no need to hide behind other aliases.  I would suggest that what is far more likely; is that you are simply paranoid and because those you have mentioned fail to agree with you, or perhaps too strongly disagree with you, that you assume 'everybody hates you' oddly enough, another sign of paranoia.  :whistle

Perhaps I might offer a solution and one that would really be to everyone's benefit.  Now suppose you were to create some other personalities and register them as aliases, because surely then you could debate to your hearts content, never lose an argument, show everyone how you MR Pityme are far superior to (your lesser personalities/aliases. Problem solved! :P

32 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Actually Mr Pityme (I don't like Lords),  I am one person and do not have any aliases.  I am aware that several members in the sin-bin use aliases to enable them to post in the normal forum and perhaps other people might use them to portray different aspects of their personalities; Mr Angry, Mr Reasonable and so on .............. although I really don't think so.  I am me, I post as me, i get wound up as me, I occasionally get something wrong and if so retract or apologise as me, I have no need to hide behind other aliases.  I would suggest that what is far more likely; is that you are simply paranoid and because those you have mentioned fail to agree with you, or perhaps too strongly disagree with you, that you assume 'everybody hates you' oddly enough, another sign of paranoia.  :whistle

Perhaps I might offer a solution and one that would really be to everyone's benefit.  Now suppose you were to create some other personalities and register them as aliases, because surely then you could debate to your hearts content, never lose an argument, show everyone how you MR Pityme are far superior to (your lesser personalities/aliases. Problem solved! :P

Nah... I'll leave all that to you.

Well it appears it's happened again. I post that David Nicol doesn't respond to my e-mails. I'm challenged on it, with the suggesting that I perhaps couldn't spell his name, and when I respond pointing out that his e-mail address is [email protected] and I confirm I did send him e-mails to the correct address, the SMISA protection policy comes into force and I find myself only able to post in the Sin Bin again. 

And some have the gall to claim it's a democracy. :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, StuD said:

Well it appears it's happened again. I post that David Nicol doesn't respond to my e-mails. I'm challenged on it, with the suggesting that I perhaps couldn't spell his name, and when I respond pointing out that his e-mail address is [email protected] and I confirm I did send him e-mails to the correct address, the SMISA protection policy comes into force and I find myself only able to post in the Sin Bin again. 

Aye, free speech, only if you're in the "in crowd"....................<_<

1 minute ago, helpmaboab said:

I'm in baith, because a behave masel, unlike some o yous rascals.  And, contrary tae popular belief, am naebody's alias.

I'm me, helpmaboab, don't try and link me tae some other eejit. I'm my ain eejit, and a proud eejit.

So long as you don't criticise anyone or anything at the club you'll be fine. 

I didn't breach any forum rules or regulations and I believe I was respectful in my responses. Yet regardless I'm in the SIn Bin again all because I said David Nicol didn't answer some e-mails. 

42 minutes ago, StuD said:

Ouch!:wub:

On 6/18/2018 at 2:07 AM, Lord Pityme said:

The recent Record article by Scott explaining how he controls the Smisa committee as well as the board really shows why the fan ownership game at Smfc is a bogey. Ffs he's even bragging about how he picks the Smisa committee. Made a troubling decision so much easier.

:1eye

19 hours ago, StuD said:

What was the email regarding? You thinking of signing back up? 

17 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

So whit  wis the email aboot? Anything important? Just a wee blether wis it?

They were all related to my dissatisfaction with SMISA around the time when I cancelled my membership - the broken promises, the lack of community involvement and the subverting of member funds into a business to pay players wages, I asked for a refund of my membership fees as SMISA had clearly missold their offering. All issues that were also done to death by me on here at the time. As I've said they are from the end of 2016 and the  beginning of 2017. The only one that was different was when I asked a question about the franchises that operate around the stadium which I got no answer too - which didn't surprise me as I did resign my membership the very next day. 

I've got nothing personal against David Nicol, I don't know the man at all. Unlike others I don't have any reason to talk him up because he's a mate, or to talk him down other than through personal experience. I was simply responding on the other thread to Marrez who had written that he believed SMISA had an excellent representative on the St Mirren board currently and I was detailing my experience and stating why I didn't think he was good at all. I presume Div must have taken extreme offense to that as it appears I've been put in the SIn Bin for expressing my honest view and experience. 

52 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

You got chucked off the Facebook site too. Is that correct?

No - not so far as I'm aware. I'm still using Facebook without any problems. I'm even still able to use the St Mirren Supporters Page currently. 

1 hour ago, StuD said:

They were all related to my dissatisfaction with SMISA around the time when I cancelled my membership - the broken promises, the lack of community involvement and the subverting of member funds into a business to pay players wages, I asked for a refund of my membership fees as SMISA had clearly missold their offering. All issues that were also done to death by me on here at the time. As I've said they are from the end of 2016 and the  beginning of 2017. The only one that was different was when I asked a question about the franchises that operate around the stadium which I got no answer too - which didn't surprise me as I did resign my membership the very next day. 

I've got nothing personal against David Nicol, I don't know the man at all. Unlike others I don't have any reason to talk him up because he's a mate, or to talk him down other than through personal experience. I was simply responding on the other thread to Marrez who had written that he believed SMISA had an excellent representative on the St Mirren board currently and I was detailing my experience and stating why I didn't think he was good at all. I presume Div must have taken extreme offense to that as it appears I've been put in the SIn Bin for expressing my honest view and experience. 

Oh right, I thought it was something new. You’re right you did say this to death back in the day :P 

38 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Oh right, I thought it was something new. You’re right you did say this to death back in the day :P 

Absolutely. Since resigning my membership I wouldn't have any reason to contact any of the committee because they do not represent me in any way. I'm a long time backer of the Independent Supporters Association movement across many clubs and quite frankly I think the collective committee at SMISA over many years has long lost sight of what the principles were supposed to be. Even SMISA's own literature bears no resemblance to how "Buy The Buds" has worked in practice. 

It's a great shame because if it had been executed properly the off field revenue that Gordon Scott seems to finally have accepted that the club needs to become more of a force in the Scottish game, would have been rolling in day after day, week after week, even during the close season. 

8 minutes ago, StuD said:

Absolutely. Since resigning my membership I wouldn't have any reason to contact any of the committee because they do not represent me in any way. I'm a long time backer of the Independent Supporters Association movement across many clubs and quite frankly I think the collective committee at SMISA over many years has long lost sight of what the principles were supposed to be. Even SMISA's own literature bears no resemblance to how "Buy The Buds" has worked in practice

It's a great shame because if it had been executed properly the off field revenue that Gordon Scott seems to finally have accepted that the club needs to become more of a force in the Scottish game, would have been rolling in day after day, week after week, even during the close season. 

Well, you know my overarching feeling on this. What happens in this 10 year period, is ultimately only a prelude to the main thing, fan ownership.

The people that'll be taking SMFC forward as a fan owned, community club in 10, 15, 50, 100 years time, are not the ones there right now. Disagreements and disappointments with those calling the shots right now are very temperary. The main goal we should all share in, is getting us to where we want to be in the best possible position.

Every £12/ £25 a month ultimately helps that.