A Sectarian Free Europe At Last

shull

32 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Personally I would like the £420 k we get if Celtic qualify for Group Stages

You just sit in your wee hatred hole spouting pish as per  

An ironic post when you consider that Septic's business model is built around exploiting hatred.

If all clubs get the cash then the net effect is that we get zero.

'mon the Athens!

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

An ironic post when you consider that Septic's business model is built around exploiting hatred.

If all clubs get the cash then the net effect is that we get zero.

'mon the Athens!

Really,

Ok instead of just shooting you down - show me the evidence of that statement re Celtic's Business Model...... just a few paragraphs should do it ...................

As for the "all the clubs line " Yeah that's great logic................. of course all the clubs are exactly the same size financially  ...... Did your Nursery school get bombed ? 

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Really,

Ok instead of just shooting you down - show me the evidence of that statement re Celtic's Business Model...... just a few paragraphs should do it ...................

As for the "all the clubs line " Yeah that's great logic................. of course all the clubs are exactly the same size financially  ...... Did your Nursery school get bombed ? 

If you aren't aware of Scottish football history then I suggest you read up on it :1eye

Just now, Wendy Saintss said:

If you aren't aware of Scottish football history then I suggest you read up on it :1eye

I am clearly more Far aware than you are- no evidence then -  there's a surprise

Just more hatred - god u really don't like anyone do you? Scary ?

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Personally I would like the £420 k we get if Celtic qualify for Group Stages

You just sit in your wee hatred hole spouting pish as per  

You do know that Hibernia is actually what the Romans used to call Ireland !!

Hibernian was founded in 1875 by Irish immigrants,[4] but support for the club is now based more on geography than ethnicity or religion.[5][6][7][8] The Irish heritage of Hibernian is still reflected, however, in its name, colours and badge.[4]

So by your logic we have 3 Irish Clubs left ?

You're a fanny aren't you !:byebye 

Really,

59 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I am clearly more Far aware than you are- no evidence then -  there's a surprise

Just more hatred - god u really don't like anyone do you? Scary ?

I don't hate any decent person or any decent Club or any Country. 

I would support all of our 40 Diddy Clubs if they were playing in Europe. 

Anyway, time you cleaned up your act. 

You appear to be a fecking abusive ned. 

51 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

There's over a century of evidence.

Being an Old Firm apologist is disgusting. Hang your head in shame.

10 minutes ago, shull said:

I don't hate any decent person or any decent Club or any Country. 

I would support all of our 40 Diddy Clubs if they were playing in Europe. 

Anyway, time you cleaned up your act. 

You appear to be a fecking abusive ned. 

You're  thick racist .... u just don't know it.....  you and your Neanderthal pal Wendy/ Zico .............

Hope u get some nice big Ulsterman next pick up, spout the pish u do on here and see what happens

Lets us know :byebye

22 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You're  thick racist .... u just don't know it.....  you and your Neanderthal pal Wendy/ Zico .............

Hope u get some nice big Ulsterman next pick up, spout the pish u do on here and see what happens

Just proved what a foul mouthed ned you are. 

And one who doesn't seem to read any part of any post that I or anybody makes 

You quoted me but obviously didn't understand what I said. 

Where did I say I hated any nationality ? 

I am the grandson of a great Ulsterman. 

29 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I'm a "thick racist" because I want to rid Scottish football and society from sectarianism? :blink:

How does that work?

Actually, I know the answer already. Its the sort of denial tactics used by Old Firm fans. Suits you sir. <_<

Just now, shull said:

Just proved what a foul mouthed ned you are. 

And one who doesn't seem to read any part of any post that I or anybody makes 

You quoted me but obviously didn't understand what I said. 

Where did I say I hated any nationality ? 

I am the grandson of a great Ulsterman. 

You really should read ur own posts ,  just full of hate of Irish people and fellow scots......  sin bin time again soon for you methinks ...............

Hate is a poor emotional- Seek Help

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

I'm a "thick racist" because I want to rid Scottish football and society from sectarianism? :blink:

How does that work?

Actually, I know the answer already. Its the sort of denial tactics used by Old Firm fans. Suits you sir. <_<

You have this quality of putting people into boxes, even fellow Saints fans, anyway general opinion on here is that your a prat and a troll so guess you be used to that box......

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You have this quality of putting people into boxes, even fellow Saints fans, anyway general opinion on here is that your a prat and a troll so guess you be used to that box......

Still not sure how that makes me a racist? :blink:

The box you are  firmly in is the Old Firm apology box. The fact that you demean yourself by throwing out personal insults again highlights how similar to an Old Firm you are.

Shameful and disgusting.

Edited by Wendy Saintss

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Still not sure how that makes me a racist? :blink:

The box you are  firmly in is the Old Firm apology box. The fact that you demean yourself by throwing out personal insults again highlights how similar to an Old Firm you are.

Shameful and disgusting.

Is this apology box one you made at playgroup ?

Edited by DougJamie

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

What he hates is bigots.

You are standing up for and apologising for the bigots.

I am not apologizing for anyone. ... Think you should be apologizing to this forum for pretending to be a Saints fan ....... any way you're getting very boring  so I will just wait a few mins for some other Saints fans to dismiss you as a tosser ......  shouldn't take long :byebye

Just now, DougJamie said:

I am not apologizing for anyone. ... Think you should be apologizing to this forum for pretending to be a Saints fan ....... any way you're getting very boring  so I will just wait a few mins for some other Saints fans to dismiss you as a tosser ......  shouldn't take long :byebye

You're an Old Firm apologist.

A disgrace to the Saints.

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Wendy

The origins of at least 4 of our teams are directly linked to a period where Scotland was booming economically and looked to Ireland, both North and South for workers to work in the mines, shipyards, iron and steel and other industries. Like any immigrant group they formed close communities and in at least 4 cases this included forming football teams. These were Hibernian, Celtic and Dundee Hibernian (Now United) plus Rangers. The shipyards at Govan followed the Belfast model of Harland and Wolf and employed almost entirely a "Protestant" workforce, Rangers then became the club of choice for the latter group.  Hibernian were the most closed of these clubs in the early days in terms of players who had to be church going catholic. The others, including Rangers in the early days, discriminated but had prominent players of other persuasions. The Turbulence of the First World War in which all of Ireland sent troops was followed by the Irish gaining independence and the partition of Northern Ireland as a mainly protestant state. The second world war exacerbated feelings as Eire chose, as was their right, to remain Neutral. During the period until the late 1960's and the start of the "Troubles" it was not unusual for newspapers to carry articles which were anti Irish. Employers (some Banks for example) did not employ Catholics. The two big Glasgow Clubs reflected the times in which they lived and the employment practices at Rangers reflected this. Arguments can be made that separate schooling helped underline the apparent divide between the groups but that is a complicated argument. Hibs and Dundee United moved on and left their Irish Identity alive but Not Front and Centre. Society helped create the Glasgow Clubs as they are.  Emptying Glasgow of its population in the 60s,70s,80s meant that displaced people (around 500,000) took with them their "loyalties" throughout Scotlnd. Sectarianism is less of a factor now than in the past but has a generation or two to go to come close to eradication. 

My view anyway - for what its worth,

35 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You really should read ur own posts ,  just full of hate of Irish people and fellow scots......  sin bin time again soon for you methinks ...............

Hate is a poor emotional- Seek Help

I am surprised Sevco Media didn't make you an Honorary Member of their Bears Den. 

And we are actually in the Sin Bin presently. 

Anyway, how can their be Racism if we are all the one human race. 

And I love every member of that human race as long as their not Sevco or Celtic Sectarian Bigots. 

21 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Wendy

The origins of at least 4 of our teams are directly linked to a period where Scotland was booming economically and looked to Ireland, both North and South for workers to work in the mines, shipyards, iron and steel and other industries. Like any immigrant group they formed close communities and in at least 4 cases this included forming football teams. These were Hibernian, Celtic and Dundee Hibernian (Now United) plus Rangers. The shipyards at Govan followed the Belfast model of Harland and Wolf and employed almost entirely a "Protestant" workforce, Rangers then became the club of choice for the latter group.  Hibernian were the most closed of these clubs in the early days in terms of players who had to be church going catholic. The others, including Rangers in the early days, discriminated but had prominent players of other persuasions. The Turbulence of the First World War in which all of Ireland sent troops was followed by the Irish gaining independence and the partition of Northern Ireland as a mainly protestant state. The second world war exacerbated feelings as Eire chose, as was their right, to remain Neutral. During the period until the late 1960's and the start of the "Troubles" it was not unusual for newspapers to carry articles which were anti Irish. Employers (some Banks for example) did not employ Catholics. The two big Glasgow Clubs reflected the times in which they lived and the employment practices at Rangers reflected this. Arguments can be made that separate schooling helped underline the apparent divide between the groups but that is a complicated argument. Hibs and Dundee United moved on and left their Irish Identity alive but Not Front and Centre. Society helped create the Glasgow Clubs as they are.  Emptying Glasgow of its population in the 60s,70s,80s meant that displaced people (around 500,000) took with them their "loyalties" throughout Scotlnd. Sectarianism is less of a factor now than in the past but has a generation or two to go to come close to eradication. 

My view anyway - for what its worth,

Be quiet Rick, no need for a History lesson. 

I and others don't hate Ireland, Ulster or any other Country. My grandchildren are Irish, my grandfather an Ulsterman. 

We are talking about Celtic and Sevco still thriving on sectarian hatred. 

Not Hibs and Dundee United, they have proud Irish roots but don't exploit the bigotry that the Glasgow Clubs do. Hibees and United are great Scottish Clubs with proud Irish origins. 

The Glasgow Clubs are vermin and Scottish Football can be cleansed by removing the two of them. 

Simple. 

4 minutes ago, shull said:

I am surprised Sevco Media didn't make you an Honorary Member of their Bears Den. 

And we are actually in the Sin Bin presently. 

Anyway, how can their be Racism if we are all the one human race. 

And I love every member of that human race as long as their not Sevco or Celtic Sectarian Bigots. 

So what I have actually said Shull to defend Sevco,? my dislike for the organization has hardly been hidden in my 5 years on here?

My comments re Irish and Ulster are due to your heading of this thread.

Whilst , again, I have said I agree with the dislike , your comments have been more aimed at Irish and Ulster , meaning what ? Hibs are more Irish than either of the OF....?

Personally I don't support any team bar Saints and occasionally Torquay ( long story)  however being Scottish I want our teams, leagues and national team to improve .  

1 minute ago, DougJamie said:

So what I have actually said Shull to defend Sevco,? my dislike for the organization has hardly been hidden in my 5 years on here?

My comments re Irish and Ulster are due to your heading of this thread.

Whilst , again, I have said I agree with the dislike , your comments have been more aimed at Irish and Ulster , meaning what ? Hibs are more Irish than either of the OF....?

Personally I don't support any team bar Saints and occasionally Torquay ( long story)  however being Scottish I want our teams, leagues and national team to improve .  

Boring 

And you just don't get it

Not going to get it if you can't comprehend other people's posts. 

Or Thread titles. 

Go away and take your ned mouth with you. 

13 minutes ago, shull said:

Be quiet Rick, no need for a History lesson. 

I and others don't hate Ireland, Ulster or any other Country. My grandchildren are Irish, my grandfather an Ulsterman. 

We are talking about Celtic and Sevco still thriving on sectarian hatred. 

Not Hibs and Dundee United, they have proud Irish roots but don't exploit the bigotry that the Glasgow Clubs do. Hibees and United are great Scottish Clubs with proud Irish origins. 

The Glasgow Clubs are vermin and Scottish Football can be cleansed by removing the two of them. 

Simple. 

And I am suggesting that progress has been made despite obstacles in the way.  This scourge will disappear but it will take a generation or two yet.

I share a deep dislike of this stuff Shull.

Apologies if it seemed like an attempt to teach. 

It was reply to a particular post. 

15 minutes ago, shull said:

Boring 

And you just don't get it

Not going to get it if you can't comprehend other people's posts. 

Or Thread titles. 

Go away and take your ned mouth with you. 

Oh dear , its just above your head

Soz forget your a thicky ....... and a racist

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

And I am suggesting that progress has been made despite obstacles in the way.  This scourge will disappear but it will take a generation or two yet.

I share a deep dislike of this stuff Shull.

Apologies if it seemed like an attempt to teach. 

It was reply to a particular post. 

It is still happening. 

It won't disappear. 

Both Clubs are thriving on hatred. 

If you think it is better, let's have no fan segregation when they next play each other. 

It's getting worse with the emergence of their Ultra Groups. 

The only way to cleanse Scottish Football is to boot them out. 

Just now, shull said:

It is still happening. 

It won't disappear. 

Both Clubs are thriving on hatred. 

If you think it is better, let's have no fan segregation when they next play each other. 

It's getting worse with the emergence of their Ultra Groups. 

The only way to cleanse Scottish Football is to boot them out. 

Ur the only one on here thriving with hatred, there are other threads but this is one you started as a bigot to highlight what apparently you dislike. Can you not see the irony... probably not

You hate Celtic , you hate Rangers----- we get it

Change the record ya boring trumpet !!!!