A Sectarian Free Europe At Last

shull

Hope that both Celtic and The Other Team get through to the group stage. This can only be good for Scottish Football.  I have to admit that I detest sectarianism however and the more these clubs and others distance themselves from these elements the better.

11 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

Great results fur Rangers an Celtic, baith shid qualify fur the next roon. Heid and shooders above ony ither Scottish team yit barely guid enough against European opponents. Jist shows how shite the ither Scottish teams ur. St Mirren cud  play Diddly Squat an wid still git thrashed. F**k wi cannae even beat the ither shite Scottish teams.

Well we now know for certain you are not a shull alias.

On 8/23/2018 at 9:15 AM, shull said:

COME ON FK SUDUVA

&

COME ON FC UFA 

DO SCOTLAND PROUD TONIGHT WITH GREAT VICTORIES OVER CELTIC AND SEVCO (2012). 

AYE COME ON THE PAIR OF YOU THIS AFTERNOON AND TONIGHT. 

FECK THE SECTARIAN VERMIN. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Rangers already through..................

Celtic 1-0 up at half time.................

PS 2-0 to Celtic.....................

:lol:

Both through.  Despite a dislike of sectarianism,  I welcome both sides making progress.  Only sorry that Aberdeen and His didn't make it through in Europe. 

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

You really are a knob. Well done both teams . Scotland benefits u short sighted prat

Dude above revels in the sectarian hatred which disgraces Scotland and Scottish Football. 

Even speaks like them. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

Dude above revels in the sectarian hatred which disgraces Scotland and Scottish Football. 

Even speaks like them. 

I revel in Scotland rising in the rankings. You just are rank. This thread should be deleted and u should join ur pal Stu D off this forum. For as bad as it has become u mocking Scottish teams raising ur stupid pathetic sec card is making u far worse than the views u claim to represent.  12 more games you boring fud. Enjoy...

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I revel in Scotland rising in the rankings. You just are rank. This thread should be deleted and u should join ur pal Stu D off this forum. For as bad as it has become u mocking Scottish teams raising ur stupid pathetic sec card is making u far worse than the views u claim to represent.  12 more games you boring fud. Enjoy...

I love all 40 Scottish Clubs with all my heart. They make the beautiful game in our wonderful Country. And what magnificent competition we would have if it was just the 40 Clubs. 

And every team in the Top League would have a relative chance of playing in Europe as would those in the lower leagues via the Scottish Cup. 

Enjoy the game on Sunday wearing your half and half Sevco /Celtic scarf. Both Clubs are really one and the same. Just a different colour. 

Abuse abuse ban ban ban free speech. 

That's you honey x

10 minutes ago, shull said:

I love all 40 Scottish Clubs with all my heart. They make the beautiful game in our wonderful Country. And what magnificent competition we would have if it was just the 40 Clubs. 

And every team in the Top League would have a relative chance of playing in Europe as would those in the lower leagues via the Scottish Cup. 

Enjoy the game on Sunday wearing your half and half Sevco /Celtic scarf. Both Clubs are really one and the same. Just a different colour. 

Abuse abuse ban ban ban free speech. 

That's you honey x

After you calling DJ "honey" I'm a bit worried that I might be intervening in a lover's tiff!   Being pragmatic,  we are where we are.  I was once genuinely accused of being bigoted against bigots and had to hold my hands up and say yes to that.  Now,  I don't approve of bigotry but understand why some people are.  I don't dislike the individuals but I do dislike the displays and song choices.  Football could solve this quickly if clubs accept Strict Liability.  They could but so far resist.  Europe holds them to account with fines and more.  SFA should do the same. A draft system of players might also help to level the playing field. 

Sevco and Celtic winning lots of games in Europe will send the co -efficient soaring skywards. 

Great for Scottish Football ? 

Naw. 

It could mean eventually the top two Clubs in Scotland going straight into the Group Stages of the Champions League.  

Oh fecking yippee. 

And those two Clubs would be.. 

Yes, well guessed. 

FECK THE PAIR OF THEM AND BOOT THEM OUT OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL. 

41 minutes ago, shull said:

Sevco and Celtic winning lots of games in Europe will send the co -efficient soaring skywards. 

Great for Scottish Football ? 

Naw. 

It could mean eventually the top two Clubs in Scotland going straight into the Group Stages of the Champions League.  

Oh fecking yippee. 

And those two Clubs would be.. 

Yes, well guessed. 

FECK THE PAIR OF THEM AND BOOT THEM OUT OF SCOTTISH FOOTBALL. 

The quickest way to get rid of them is to join the EPL. I see Burnley flopped  . Whatever ur views are you are making out that both clubs are guilty of sec as are their supporters. Thats a large brush ur tarring. I am sure u know plenty of OF fans. Do u say this OTT bile to them ? Put in on a banner and stand outside their grounds so they can hear ur chants rather than a Saints forum. But u would shit urself.... so just hide in here with ur warped crap . Cluck Cluck...... concentrate on your team rather than others....

29 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

The quickest way to get rid of them is to join the EPL. I see Burnley flopped  . Whatever ur views are you are making out that both clubs are guilty of sec as are their supporters. Thats a large brush ur tarring. I am sure u know plenty of OF fans. Do u say this OTT bile to them ? Put in on a banner and stand outside their grounds so they can hear ur chants rather than a Saints forum. But u would shit urself.... so just hide in here with ur warped crap . Cluck Cluck...... concentrate on your team rather than others....

I would rather be chicken than dead. 

We are not dealing with football fans. 

What I am saying is not untrue. 

That's why we have aliases and don't use real names. 

Some on here don't understand that. 

Also, I can post whatever I like on any subject along as I post in the correct section of the Forum. 

You don't like honest opinion and free speech, wee pet. 

Keep abusing and not reading posts properly. 

Are you and Lucy the same thing ?