A Sectarian Free Europe At Last

shull

21 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Ur the only one on here thriving with hatred, there are other threads but this is one you started as a bigot to highlight what apparently you dislike. Can you not see the irony... probably not

You hate Celtic , you hate Rangers----- we get it

Change the record ya boring trumpet !!!!

Only one of those Clubs you mentioned is alive. 

Anyway, why like any Club which disgraces Scottish Football, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland and the world of football in general. 

Why do you love Sevco and Celtic ? 

1 minute ago, shull said:

Only one of those Clubs you mentioned is alive. 

Anyway, why like any Club which disgraces Scottish Football, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland and the world of football in general. 

Why do you love Sevco and Celtic ? 

There isn't a club called Sevco registered at the SFA .............. You're getting as boring as Wendy with your OF jibes.......  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why didn't you rename your racist post Sevco and Celtic then it would be aimed at the clubs not Irish and Ulster teams , of which their are many . U obviously have an issue with the Irish , and that makes you a racist and a bigot  ...............  You don't see that , probably due to lack of brain cells. And if you have family that are Irish , then makes you an even bigger twat  

Saints gain thru Scottish team success, and the OF are Scottish, they play in Glasgow which is in Scotland........... they add to Scotland's coefficient not Irelands .... I know this is difficult for you to grasp but there is a sea between Scotland and Ireland ......................  That doesn't make me support them, that just makes me realise they play in Glasgow, and Saints play against them because we are now in the same league. The last time I looked that was the Scottish Premiership ........ difficult concept I grant you

50000 posts shows you go for quantity rather than quality ,a wee pea in ur skull  kick ins and you have to post  this racist crap.....

Oh well maybe your 3rd or 4th spell in the Sin Bin will at least save us normal posters from your stupid threads . Just keep going.... u will get there :byebye

I would put u also on ignore but I laugh at inability to grasp pretty much everything......  I have tried to keep the words short, next time I will use pictures ....

38 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

There isn't a club called Sevco registered at the SFA .............. You're getting as boring as Wendy with your OF jibes.......  zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why didn't you rename your racist post Sevco and Celtic then it would be aimed at the clubs not Irish and Ulster teams , of which their are many . U obviously have an issue with the Irish , and that makes you a racist and a bigot  ...............  You don't see that , probably due to lack of brain cells. And if you have family that are Irish , then makes you an even bigger twat  

Saints gain thru Scottish team success, and the OF are Scottish, they play in Glasgow which is in Scotland........... they add to Scotland's coefficient not Irelands .... I know this is difficult for you to grasp but there is a sea between Scotland and Ireland ......................  That doesn't make me support them, that just makes me realise they play in Glasgow, and Saints play against them because we are now in the same league. The last time I looked that was the Scottish Premiership ........ difficult concept I grant you

50000 posts shows you go for quantity rather than quality ,a wee pea in ur skull  kick ins and you have to post  this racist crap.....

Oh well maybe your 3rd or 4th spell in the Sin Bin will at least save us normal posters from your stupid threads . Just keep going.... u will get there :byebye

I would put u also on ignore but I laugh at inability to grasp pretty much everything......  I have tried to keep the words short, next time I will use pictures ....

You still haven't read and grasped any word that I have posted. 

You are an abusive ned of that there is no doubt. 

4 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

The day I see a saltire among their support then I might wish them well.

As long as it's exclusively the Irish pish then f**k them.

Thanks for that.

Eeeeek 1-0 Celtic, half time, scored after 6 minutes, since then quite happy/comfortable sitting deep.

Celtic had plenty of possession, a few chances, still, always had to score, nothing really changed from the KO.

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

At least a few of our senior clubs were formed by people with Masonic connections Shull. 

Where do we stop discriminating? 

Forfuxsake Ricky

Read my earlier posts regarding Dundee United & Hibernian

There could be presently 10, 20, 30  or more Clubs with Masonic origins.

As long as hey are not thriving via hatred, bigotry and sectarianism then there is no fecking problem.

PRESENTLY WE HAVE TWO CLUBS THRIVING VIA HATRED, BIGOTRY & SECTARIANISM. THEY ARE CELTIC & SEVCO AND THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

55 minutes ago, shull said:

Forfuxsake Ricky

As long as hey are not thriving via hatred, bigotry and sectarianism then there is no fecking problem.

PRESENTLY WE HAVE TWO CLUBS THRIVING VIA HATRED, BIGOTRY & SECTARIANISM. THEY ARE CELTIC & SEVCO AND THEY ARE THE PROBLEM.

Shull. Agree.  But... Given a lot of time.. This will pass.  In my opinion. 

Over and out. 

Wendy
The origins of at least 4 of our teams are directly linked to a period where Scotland was booming economically and looked to Ireland, both North and South for workers to work in the mines, shipyards, iron and steel and other industries. Like any immigrant group they formed close communities and in at least 4 cases this included forming football teams. These were Hibernian, Celtic and Dundee Hibernian (Now United) plus Rangers. The shipyards at Govan followed the Belfast model of Harland and Wolf and employed almost entirely a "Protestant" workforce, Rangers then became the club of choice for the latter group.  Hibernian were the most closed of these clubs in the early days in terms of players who had to be church going catholic. The others, including Rangers in the early days, discriminated but had prominent players of other persuasions. The Turbulence of the First World War in which all of Ireland sent troops was followed by the Irish gaining independence and the partition of Northern Ireland as a mainly protestant state. The second world war exacerbated feelings as Eire chose, as was their right, to remain Neutral. During the period until the late 1960's and the start of the "Troubles" it was not unusual for newspapers to carry articles which were anti Irish. Employers (some Banks for example) did not employ Catholics. The two big Glasgow Clubs reflected the times in which they lived and the employment practices at Rangers reflected this. Arguments can be made that separate schooling helped underline the apparent divide between the groups but that is a complicated argument. Hibs and Dundee United moved on and left their Irish Identity alive but Not Front and Centre. Society helped create the Glasgow Clubs as they are.  Emptying Glasgow of its population in the 60s,70s,80s meant that displaced people (around 500,000) took with them their "loyalties" throughout Scotlnd. Sectarianism is less of a factor now than in the past but has a generation or two to go to come close to eradication. 
My view anyway - for what its worth,

Too long, didn’t read

Forfuxsake Ricky

Well said shull

Chris Sutton. What an absolute knob. ‘Cool heads are needed’ - when describing how Celtic should deal with ‘going forward’ following being pumped out of the Champions League. Cool heads? He was almost having a full-on, tear-stained mental breakdown about it live on air... he lambasted the Celtic board, he slagged them for missing out on McGinn, he absolutely character-assasinated Dedrick Boyata, rabbited on about ‘Celtic shirts not shrinking to fit inferior players’, more or less said Jack Hendry was a dud....

I went through a whole bag of Kettle Chips, the big size, and hardly took my eyes away from the telly. Just magnificent entertainment as a clearly past-it Scott Brown tried every dirty trick going while Chris ‘keep a cool head’ Sutton foamed at the mouth.

Great TV. GIRFUY.

Edited by pozbaird

Loving the meltdown from the green bigot fans. It's as if it should be their god given right to be in the Group Stages. None of them seem to have grasped that Greek champions are in the Champions League more often than not. This is not a shock or surprise, it was always going to be close either way.