A Sectarian Free Europe At Last

shull

2 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Chris Sutton. What an absolute knob. ‘Cool heads are needed’ - when describing how Celtic should deal with ‘going forward’ following being pumped out of the Champions League. Cool heads? He was almost having a full-on, tear-stained mental breakdown about it live on air... he lambasted the Celtic board, he slagged them for missing out on McGinn, he absolutely character-assasinated Dedrick Boyata, rabbited on about ‘Celtic shirts not shrinking to fit inferior players’, more or less said Jack Hendry was a dud....

I went through a whole bag of Kettle Chips, the big size, and hardly took my eyes away from the telly. Just magnificent entertainment as a clearly past-it Scott Brown tried every dirty trick going while Chris ‘keep a cool head’ Sutton foamed at the mouth.

Great TV. GIRFUY.

Poz

Might not share your glee about the result but do agree that Scott Brown has not looked great this season. 

39 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Result !! Not that we needed 425k . I bet our BOD , our Chairman were all pulling for AEK last night also  Stubbs must have breathed a huge sigh of relief !!:rolleyes:

GLS, Fitzy, the cleaners, the ticket office lassies and the man from Del Monte are all free to cheer and blow party poppers for the ‘Old Firm’ if they want.

I’m out. As is my right, and by God, I’m exercising it. FTOF.

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

You are saying that folk who aren't bigots are bigots? :wacko:

Ask yourself a simple question..... Are you bigoted against bigots? 

Bigotry thrives on opposition... Deny both sets the benefit of your displeasure and instead just support your local team. 

I watched last night's AEK A v Celtic match in the company of Celtic fans.  They each wished my team St Mirren well for the season. 

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

GLS, Fitzy, the cleaners, the ticket office lassies and the man from Del Monte are all free to cheer and blow party poppers for the ‘Old Firm’ if they want.

I’m out. As is my right, and by God, I’m exercising it. FTOF.

I don't think "God" supports either :P 

5 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Ask yourself a simple question..... Are you bigoted against bigots? 

Bigotry thrives on opposition... Deny both sets the benefit of your displeasure and instead just support your local team. 

I watched last night's AEK A v Celtic match in the company of Celtic fans.  They each wished my team St Mirren well for the season. 

Indeed , you need to be aware though,  the one thing he can't stand is intolerance.   B)