Photographs of The Past and Present

shull

On 7/12/2018 at 8:14 AM, shull said:

Paisley Canal Railway Station, Renfrewshire. (1980)

I remember this well..... I recall sitiing in the waiting room with one of my former wives around 1967/1968 when a well kent Paisley alcoholic (Jeanie the bag was her name, she always hadnbag with her and  a dug, a wee Jack Russell) had a shit on the platform.  Anyway it was exceptionally funny because she squatted down, released her turd and then fell back on it thus squelching said turd into the crevice of her skinny arse.  The turd as I recall was rather large, enough to imprint a butterfly effect on her arse along almost refilling her bony crack.  She then shouted abuse at a tree before standing up and pulling her trousers up, which now contained said turd almost in it's entirety.  

Has anyone else witnessed a female shitting on a train platform?  I count myself lucky, lucky indeed.

16 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

You'd have done the same, or similar, if you had the same mental health problem. I guess you didn't use the opportunity to step forward and make yourself useful. Most people wouldn't of course. That takes a very special person. There but for the grace of God etc.

Sanctimonious, sanctimonious indeed