So this is what a ban looks like!

Lord Pityme

Being critical of the club is absolutely fine and very welcome where it's constructive and reasoned.

You have an enormous chip on your shoulder about absolutely everything to do with the club and it's incredibly draining to read it every single day.

Fans are fans. We are all different, and will always have different opinions. That's why we have a forum.

The only thing that should be common amongst all of us is that we want the very best for the club. You don't want that though. You want to bitch and snipe and whine about every single thing the club does. It's tiresome and deeply irritating.

At times you come across as being a smart and reasonable guy. So start behaving like that all the time instead of an attention seeking brat and I'll be happy to let you continue to post on the website along with everyone else.

As for Stewart and Gordon, the former saved the club from going down the plughole, built us a new stadium, eradicated all debt from the club, oversaw almost a decade back in the top flight and won us a major trophy.

The latter has front loaded a project to deliver fan ownership and has delivered promotion in his first full season running the club.

Why wouldn't anyone with half a brain be supportive of those Chairmen?

49 minutes ago, div said:

Being critical of the club is absolutely fine and very welcome where it's constructive and reasoned.

You have an enormous chip on your shoulder about absolutely everything to do with the club and it's incredibly draining to read it every single day.

Fans are fans. We are all different, and will always have different opinions. That's why we have a forum.

The only thing that should be common amongst all of us is that we want the very best for the club. You don't want that though. You want to bitch and snipe and whine about every single thing the club does. It's tiresome and deeply irritating.

At times you come across as being a smart and reasonable guy. So start behaving like that all the time instead of an attention seeking brat and I'll be happy to let you continue to post on the website along with everyone else.

As for Stewart and Gordon, the former saved the club from going down the plughole, built us a new stadium, eradicated all debt from the club, oversaw almost a decade back in the top flight and won us a major trophy.

The latter has front loaded a project to deliver fan ownership and has delivered promotion in his first full season running the club.

Have they knocked back invites to Stu's dinner parties?

42 minutes ago, div said:

I've always been reasoned. I've made criticisms, explained why, and often put up suggestions to the alternative. Thats a fact Div. I'm seldom negative without reason. 

As for attention seeking who out of the two of us has a big advert that flashes up at every corner kick; appears on the radio: broadcasts matches on Periscope; Tweets about the "return of the Sin Bin"; or talks up the clubs then current manager to ridiculous extremes on other clubs websites to aid his move away? Want a clue? Its not me. 

3 minutes ago, StuD said:

As for attention seeking who out of the two of us has a big advert that flashes up at every corner kick; appears on the radio: broadcasts matches on Periscope; Tweets about the "return of the Sin Bin"; or talks up the clubs then current manager to ridiculous extremes on other clubs websites to aid his move away? Want a clue? Its not me. 

Advertising my business is "attention seeking" :D

I get paid to appear on the radio.

I no longer broadcast matches on Periscope.

I use Twitter. Don't think I'm alone in that.

I get called my journalists from time to time as they get my number from the website. If you think Sunderland came in for Jack Ross purely on the basis that I said he was a decent manager then you're absolutely beyond help.

Enjoy the bin, my time here is done, I'm away back to talk to adults.

1 minute ago, div said:

Advertising my business is "attention seeking" :D

I get paid to appear on the radio.

I no longer broadcast matches on Periscope.

I use Twitter. Don't think I'm alone in that.

I get called my journalists from time to time as they get my number from the website. If you think Sunderland came in for Jack Ross because I said he was a decent manager then you're absolutely beyond help.

Ofcourse its attention seeking Div. You're about self promotion, not for the good pf the club, but for personal gain. Nothing wrong with that, but its more than a bit absurd to see one of the biggest attention seekers amongst the St Mirren support accuse anyone of being an attention seeker. Apart from anything else it shows a complete lack of personal awareness

Just now, StuD said:

Ofcourse its attention seeking Div. You're about self promotion, not for the good pf the club, but for personal gain. Nothing wrong with that, but its more than a bit absurd to see one of the biggest attention seekers amongst the St Mirren support accuse anyone of being an attention seeker. Apart from anything else it shows a complete lack of personal awareness

I've done more for the good of the club than you ever have or ever will.

14 minutes ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

You already know that doesn’t work I’m like herpes baby I just keep coming back 

I have buttons to press that say different. Want to play the game and see?

Not very fair to ban StuD. 

Those who dislike him could easily have ignored him. 

But they don't because they are obsessed with StuD and slaver over every  contribution he made on here. 

What are they going to do now without StuD to bait because they have no original thoughts of their own. 

Slarti and the rest will be inconsolable. 

Serves them right. 

Not very fair to ban StuD. 
Those who dislike him could easily have ignored him. 
But they don't because they are obsessed with StuD and slaver over every  contribution he made on here. 
What are they going to do now without StuD to bait because they have no original thoughts of their own. 
Slarti and the rest will be inconsolable. 
Serves them right. 
I totally get where you're coming from, Shull. I really do. However Stuart's relentless negativity towards all things St Mirren was taking over threads and was impossible to ignore. I have to say I'm glad he's gone.

4 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Aye, I'm totally devastated. I'll especially miss his posts about hoping for babies to die and children to go uneducated, they were a right hoot.

In case you didn't catch it, that was sarcasm.

The guy was/is bad news. Anyway reading the above posts from him, he still cant help but have a real go at all of us . Interesting he stopped be a supporter in 2003? Wonder what date. I can remember the day I stopped smoking?

Good ridden I say-  :P

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

Poxy Isma is back to his sweary jobby mooth again. Knew it wouldn't last. 

.......................................................................................................................................................

Isma, you  should contact Swearbusters.

Your wee brain has been polluted and as a result has a severe case of swearyitis, a neurological condition that renders a person unable to express themselves in a civil manner. Not an uncommon ailment in certain quarters so take a friend. Presumably you have one and most probably the poor fellow most likely is a sufferer like yourself.

Good luck.

Still not addressing the point f**king clown