So this is what a ban looks like!

Lord Pityme

7 hours ago, helpmaboab said:

You don't have a point Isma ya donkey.

A wee poxy jobby moothed donkey at that.

You don't support StMirren, you are an imposter. You never discuss anything aboot StMirren, you just come on here and verbally abuse folk and post childish gifs. Yer a waste of space, an oxygen thief. Go away.

You f**king idiot once again you prove you are an absolute f**king clown just today I made several posts about st Mirren you dim witted sad excuse for a shite bag you should just stick to fiddling yer dads arse it’s the only your good at 

13 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Reading your posts it would appear the exact reason you are here is to be a pain in the arse and to chuck as much abuse as you can.

Post after post of obnoxious hate filled abuse. Have a look back.

All under the pretence of being a StMirren supporter.

So you’ve seen what got stu dicko banned and are now trying to convince people that I fit the same criteria well new flash c**t most people on here have had pop at you for being an annoying unfunny prick and if you want me to prove I’m a st Mirren fan I’ll meet you outside the stadium with my season and a f**king baseball bat

Edited by ReturnOf isma is god

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

"Moan then"..........lol

6 o'clock in the morning and yer phone is in hate mode.

Yi shud gi it a guid talkin tae.

It's making yi luk like a total fanny.

Yi huv a fanny name and a fanny profile pic.

" ReturnOf isma is god "..........wtf is that?

yi need help..............:heart

Once again I refer you to the fact your entire prolife is oor Willie patter grow up cunty chops also not entirely convinced your a st mirrren fan since you have no idea who isma is and why he has god like status 

2 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

cough, cough...........The thing is Isma, a don't give a rats whit you think, a know am funny, and you're no. Fartaway husnae a clue, he's just here tae get attention, like you, ya wee toerag. So STFU and go play wi yer willie.

Why dae yi persist wi the f**k, and the c**t talk, that is a concerted effort. Do yi think it makes yi tough or helps wi some misguided sense of identity? Well it disnae. Just makes yi sound like a wee effwit.

here's a wee pic o yer hero god fur yi tae luk at while yi play wi yer willie ....

IMG_0711.JPG

Right let’s do this then 

1. You don’t care wit I think about you? You are in double figures responding to posts about what I think about so that’s bullshit

2. You are not funny, you are wrong to think this, you are delusional. 

3. Stop telling men on the internet to “play with their willies” it’s sinister.

4. You rushed to defend yer pal pozbaird saying he’s allowed to make racist jokes because free speech so I’ll say wit every the f**k I want and you’ll support my right to do it c**t 

5. You don’t even know why who that guy in the picture is cause you’re not a saint Mirren fan 

bye c**t xx

19 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Been a Saints fan since long before you're wee jobby mooth wis created.

here's a wee copy n paste fur yi tae drool o'er....

St Mirren (loan)Edit

On 22 January 2013, he signed on loan with Scottish Premier League club St Mirren until the end of the 2012–13 season.[10] The day after he had signed on loan with the Paisley club, he was quoted in the local newspaper that he could be "the next Drogba".[11] He followed up this bold statement with a confident four goals in his first three games for the club.

Gonçalves scored his first goal for the club on his debut in the Scottish League Cupsemi-final in a 3–2 win over Celtic at Hampden Park.[12] Gonçalves' goal was the first goal St Mirren had scored against Celtic since March 2010.[13] Three days later, "Isma" made his first Scottish Premier League appearance against Inverness, nutmegging the goalkeeper to score his first league goal for St Mirren in a 2–1 victory.[14]

In his first Scottish Cup appearance against St Johnstone, Gonçalves scored a brace to give St Mirren a 2–0 victory.[15] Soon after in February and March 2013 saw St Mirren experience a set of unfortunate results, with only one win in seven games which was a 2–0 victory over Hearts.[16] Despite this, Gonçalves continued to play in good form and scored another goal against Celtic at St Mirren Park in a 2–1 loss in the sixth round of the Scottish Cup.[17]

On 17 March 2013, Gonçalves played in the Scottish League Cup final against Hearts where he scored the equalising goal and provided an assist for Conor Newton's third in a 3–2 victory to help St Mirren win their first League Cup and their first major trophy since 1987.[18]Shortly scoring the final, Gonçalves lifted his jersey, which had the inscription "Forca Fábio Faria" (translate "Strength Fábio Faria"), dedicating a goal to him, whose career ended after a heart condition. Gonçalves was then booked by the referee.[19]

In a 1–1 draw against Celtic on 31 March 2013, Gonçalves caused controversy when he dived to win the penalty after being fouled by Emilio Izaguirre, though there's no proof that Izaguirre touched Gonçalves in the penalty box, thanks to TV pictures.[20] After the match, Gonçalves was given a two match ban by the SFA, following an issue of complaint for his action of diving,[21] which he accept to miss two match.[22] Gonçalves then told BBC Scotland he's happy to make a return to St.Mirren in the future.[23] The club was willing to make the move to sign Gonçalves permanent. At the first, parent club Rio Ave announced their decision that he will not return to the club, the following season.[24] But then, the club told St.Mirren that they must pay £400K to sign Gonçalves permanently.[25]

So all you need to be a st Mirren is access to Wikipedia

tenor.gif

Also please address points 1-4 not just the one the you thought was easiest to  deal with ya c**t xx

7 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

"Tae be a StMirren".......... lol

yi got a StMirren tattoo? Yi got Isma on yer foreheid? .......lol

Bet yi got 'f**k' on wan cheek and 'c**t' on the other........lol

Yi want tae ca it a draw, an laugh a this aff. .........Respect!

it's all just a harmless pisstake. Happy wi a draw an we cun move on?

Well, jobbymooth, whit dae yi say....... keys up?

So you can’t address points 1-4 and you’re a not a real st Mirren glad we clear this up. Away and f**k yer self cunty chops, this wasn’t even close to a draw you lost and you lost hard.

6 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Gees you're hard work.... ok, just fur you wee man....

Right let’s do this then 

1. You don’t care wit I think about you? You are in double figures responding to posts about what I think about so that’s bullshit

no not bullshit, just taking the piss outa yi, a don't care whit yi think, a don't care whit onybody thinks....get it?

2. You are not funny, you are wrong to think this, you are delusional. 

Naw, not delusional, I'm hilarious, a laugh at aw my jokes. Especially the funny wans.

3. Stop telling men on the internet to “play with their willies” it’s sinister.

No telling onybody tae play wi their willy, just suggesting you should gi yours a rest.

4. You rushed to defend yer pal pozbaird saying he’s allowed to make racist jokes because free speech so I’ll say wit every the f**k I want and you’ll support my right to do it c**t 

Whit, pozbaird is no ma friend. A never said he, or onybody wis allowed tae dae onything.

5. You don’t even know why who that guy in the picture is cause you’re not a saint Mirren fan 

Well a dae, and a um, so there.....Happy noo?

Yet again more prove you lost this and lost it badly