Sign in to follow this  
Lord Pityme

So this is what a ban looks like!

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, salads tend to do that................ooops, forgot fatty. :rolleyes:

I am one of the few on here who only require 1 seat at the matches ....................

But if it makes you happy I will be a cake monster

On 6/21/2018 at 1:00 PM, StuD said:

Collective dummy spit? 

I have hardly spat the dummy - as yet anyway - and who am I supposed to be a collective with? 

I haven't breached any of the forum guidelines unlike others who issue threats, like Cockles, or those who make racist posts, like Pozbaird. I don't even think anyone could claim I was being impolite in any way to Marrez - one of a very few BAWA users I've respected for a number of years. 

I won't be boosting Div's user stats by creating another alias. 

Is that what you got sinbinned for? That's nuts, there wasnt any argument there.

5 hours ago, marrez said:

Is that what you got sinbinned for? That's nuts, there wasnt any argument there.

You don't get an explanation. All that happens is you suddenly find out you can only post on Sin Bin topics, and the main forum is invisible to you unless you log out. 

If you look at my post activity on the build up to the ban there's nothing remotely controversial. I said Jason Naismith wouldn't be joining Sunderland cause he isn't good enough - he didn't. He signed for Peterborough the next day. I've also said Jack Ross isn't good enough for Sunderland - his early signings bear that out. Maguire, McLaughlin and Osturk are all better standard than players in the St Mirren squad, but they really aren't Sunderland class. Neither was Kyle Magennis, who has since signed an extension at St Mirren presumably because he's not going to Sunderland. Unless Div is a Sunderland fan it's hard to imagine why he'd be put out by those posts. I have also highlighted that winning the Scottish Championship does not pitch the club and it's players at English League One level. St Mirren signing players from the 5th and 6th tier of the English game clearly bears that out.  The only other topic I commented on was David Nicol and my belief that he wasn't a good fan rep because he didn't respond to my e-mails. Div's action stopped that discussion taking place on the forum, and consigned it to your wall. 

Div is hugely protective of SMISA and doesn't like criticism being levelled at anyone there. You can see that with LPM also in the Sin Bin. It's obvious to me that Div's sole motivation is to silence all opposition and criticism of SMISA no matter how absurd it makes him look. 

Edited by StuD

3 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

If I was Div I would just chuck offenders out completely.

His ball. His game. Go find your own ball and start your ain game.

EOS.

Trouble with this softly softly approach is people abuse it.

Other forums 3 strikes...

Strike 1 ....one week ban

Strike 2 ....one month ban

Strike 3.... suspended permanently

Simples.

There are forum guidelines on here, which I haven't breached - unlike others. There;s a similar warning system on here to other forums - I've never been warned on this forum about my conduct. But twice now I've been put in the Sin Bin with no explanation. You're right though. It's Div's baw. Last time he tried this sin bin experiment he drove away all his most interesting forum members, his traffic took a severe hit, as would his income, and he landed up bleating about big changes being needed or he would close the forum down. The forum has already quietened down considerably since I was moved in here - indeed last week there was more traffic to the Sin Bin than there was on the main forum - most of it from people who are not restricted to the Sin Bin. If Div wants to self destruct his forum it's his prerogative I guess. 

37 minutes ago, StuD said:

There are forum guidelines on here, which I haven't breached - unlike others. There;s a similar warning system on here to other forums - I've never been warned on this forum about my conduct. But twice now I've been put in the Sin Bin with no explanation. You're right though. It's Div's baw. Last time he tried this sin bin experiment he drove away all his most interesting forum members, his traffic took a severe hit, as would his income, and he landed up bleating about big changes being needed or he would close the forum down. The forum has already quietened down considerably since I was moved in here - indeed last week there was more traffic to the Sin Bin than there was on the main forum - most of it from people who are not restricted to the Sin Bin. If Div wants to self destruct his forum it's his prerogative I guess. 

There is currently only one member of the forum consigned to the Sin Bin.

Google Analytics tells me the forum has had an 11% increase in users, and a 9.3% increase in sessions the last 7 days versus the previous 7 days.

Still, I'm sure you'll be able to tell me that is wrong.

bw-google.JPG

40 minutes ago, div said:

Google Analytics tells me the forum has had an 11% increase in users, and a 9.3% increase in sessions the last 7 days versus the previous 7 days.

bw-google.JPG

Google Analytics pfft....

1 hour ago, helpmaboab said:

A bit if a quandary for him then.

I do sympathise with your frustration at lack of communication, but let's face it StuD, you are a bit of a loose cannon, aren't you?

If you mean I have my own opinions and that I don't make gushing posts about a club that often frustrates me then aye I suppose so. 

However if by loose cannon you are referring to someone who often breaches the forum guidelines, in areas like threatening behaviour, abusive behaviour, trolling behaviour or racist behaviour then there are far looser cannons than me on this forum and I'd include the webmaster in that! 

9 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

"There is currently only one member of the forum who stated that he hoped babies would die, just so he could "point score" on the forum."

I think that's what Div meant to say. :)

It's also amazing that the same poster has replied to at least half (probably more) of my posts on here (since he reappeared) and yet he accuses me (who hasn't, as far as I'm aware - if I did, it was an accident - replied to a single post of his since he reappeared) of trolling.  At one point it seemed that he must have been actively searching out my posts just to attempt to engage me.  Poor little Babykiller.

1 hour ago, div said:

bw-google.JPG

How many of those sessions were Chinese webbots? :rolleyes: 

56 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I think that's what Div meant to say. :)

It's also amazing that the same poster has replied to at least half (probably more) of my posts on here (since he reappeared) and yet he accuses me (who hasn't, as far as I'm aware - if I did, it was an accident - replied to a single post of his since he reappeared) of trolling.  At one point it seemed that he must have been actively searching out my posts just to attempt to engage me.  Poor little baby cuddler.

Classic trolling

3 hours ago, div said:

bw-google.JPG

Mainly because I'm out. :lol: