Sign in to follow this  
Lord Pityme

So this is what a ban looks like!

6 minutes ago, helpmaboab said:

Gees you're hard work.... ok, just fur you wee man....

Right let’s do this then 

1. You don’t care wit I think about you? You are in double figures responding to posts about what I think about so that’s bullshit

no not bullshit, just taking the piss outa yi, a don't care whit yi think, a don't care whit onybody thinks....get it?

2. You are not funny, you are wrong to think this, you are delusional. 

Naw, not delusional, I'm hilarious, a laugh at aw my jokes. Especially the funny wans.

3. Stop telling men on the internet to “play with their willies” it’s sinister.

No telling onybody tae play wi their willy, just suggesting you should gi yours a rest.

4. You rushed to defend yer pal pozbaird saying he’s allowed to make racist jokes because free speech so I’ll say wit every the f**k I want and you’ll support my right to do it c**t 

Whit, pozbaird is no ma friend. A never said he, or onybody wis allowed tae dae onything.

5. You don’t even know why who that guy in the picture is cause you’re not a saint Mirren fan 

Well a dae, and a um, so there.....Happy noo?

Yet again more prove you lost this and lost it badly 

1 hour ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Can get out of here any time I want fanny baws :fire2

Aye its called an alias................

Use the soap to clean ur mouth out and we might welcome u back into society by end of season

This is definitely the most entertaining close season thread, a literal maelstrom of unadulterated pish , a triumph of mans inhumanity to man, a veritable cornucopia of utter shite, I salute you both, Quality maaaan,

41 minutes ago, BaldyOzBud said:

This is definitely the most entertaining close season thread, a literal maelstrom of unadulterated pish , a triumph of mans inhumanity to man, a veritable cornucopia of utter shite, I salute you both, Quality maaaan,

It’s been a pleasure