Help ???

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Do you have anything worthwhile to say at all or are you going to continue to bore me to death?

I could be wrong, but I think you will. :byebye

Answer is... you still have nothing to say other than repeating your out of date and immensely repetitive nonsense.

Try posting opinions.  Invite comment. 

Take a chance... You (and the rest of us) might enjoy it. 

3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Answer is... you still have nothing to say other than repeating your out of date and immensely repetitive nonsense.

Try posting opinions.  Invite comment. 

Take a chance... You (and the rest of us) might enjoy it. 

:lol:

The voices in your head don't count, sorry, bubble burst? :hammer

Just now, faraway saint said:

Where, exactly, did I suggest you are mentally unwell? :1eye

Dim, yes, anything else is a figment of your imagination.

Now, feck off, you're tedium is getting tedious. :byebye

Voices in your head..... words you just used.  

Are you getting a bit confused? 

Try to follow the conversation. 

PS.  Still haven't seen an opinion of yours in the main forum. 

Looking forward to it. 

Just now, St.Ricky said:

Voices in your head..... words you just used.  

Are you getting a bit confused? 

Try to follow the conversation. 

PS.  Still haven't seen an opinion of yours in the main forum. 

Looking forward to it. 

This is the main forum........................yawn, my opinion is you're a seriously out of control twat. 

Not sure how more I can make it clear. :wacko:

This is the main forum........................yawn, my opinion is you're a seriously out of control twat. 

Not sure how more I can make it clear. :wacko:

Go away... you just bore.  Try getting a hobby. I know... Go To St Mirren games.  There sorted it for you. Now I have better things to-do. 

4 minutes ago, zico said:

I don’t think there is any doubt that using the phrase “a chink in div’s armour” in the context of a Chinese hacker is a play on words using a racial slur.

And you would be right Zico.  unconscious racism but definitely racism. 

Bet you don't...................saddo. :whistle

tick tock till you're next tedious reply. :lol:

Tedium... Tedium. Tedium. I feel really, really sorry for you.  This forum means a lot to you and your just can't stop messing it up. 

Now.... This time.  Try not to reply. I know you will find it tough but you can do it F Man. 

2 hours ago, ReturnOf isma is god said:

Right last I’m Going post on the topic because I have made every point I need to make about this.

You can use these racial slurs in context here are some examples: 

“chink is a word” 

“he called that man a ‘chink’ “

”you shouldn’t call someone a ‘chink’ “

these word can be used in context if you’re refer to a racial slur as a word that is not offensive. If you’re a quoting someone else who used the word “chink” and you’re are quoting what they said that is not offensive. If someone who that slur could be used to insult in this case anyone of East Asian descent that is not offensive.

the context of this situation is their is someone believed to be of Chinese descent as exposed issues with the forum instead of saying this spammer has exposed some issues with the forum. He said the word “chink” in reference to someone believed to be of Chinese descent, he’s using it as a slur and that’s not ok. 

You can have the freespeech debate if you want but if you believe he has the right to say anything then you also believe I have right to disagree with what he said.

Where did I say you couldn't have a say?

Show me where I tried to deny you a voice?

That's a fairly comprehensive and exhausting list of "rules" you gave there.

Who put you in charge of creating and enforcing them?

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Dave King, Paul Murray , Barry Scott and the wee Asian guy whose name escapes me were playing golf at Royal troon. It might not have been their best performance but they were playing rather slow and the party behind them got a little frustrated at their delays.

On the twelfth green one of the party behind Kings group found a royal blue putter cover and thinking it must belong to the Rangers Party he made his way to the 13th tee with the cover.

He was thanked by the Rangers group who also commented that they hoped they weren't slowing down the progress of the party behind with their leisurely golf.

The good Samaritan, Immediately replied.

"It took you longer to play that last hole than it did to get out the Championship"  

Brought a smile to my face!!!!

You are bound to upset the old sevcovian with that story. .oops , l think you have. .

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Bet you don't...................saddo. :whistle

tick tock till you're next tedious reply. :lol:

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Tedium... Tedium. Tedium. I feel really, really sorry for you.  This forum means a lot to you and your just can't stop messing it up. 

Now.... This time.  Try not to reply. I know you will find it tough but you can do it F Man. 

12 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Go away... you just bore.  Try getting a hobby. I know... Go To St Mirren games.  There sorted it for you. Now I have better things to-do. 

You seriously can't see that you're a mindless twat can you? 

I do enjoy the forum, keeps a record of your relentless ironic posts. 

Oh wait,another reply on another thread, the gift that never stops giving. 

15 minutes ago, zico said:

I don’t think there is any doubt that using the phrase “a chink in div’s armour” in the context of a Chinese hacker is a play on words using a racial slur.

Oh don't be so ridiculous :lol:

I am no fan of Poz and frankly he is about as funny as wet paint but you are clearly fishing for bites with this tripe.

Edited by oaksoft

On 6/21/2018 at 7:40 PM, saintnextlifetime said:
: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

You are bound to upset the old sevcovian with that story. .oops , l think you have. .

This is comedy gold. :lol:

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Moi?  Did you make the post Zico was mentioning? 

Yes, I did. Zico and Lord Lookatme branded me racist, banged on about it. Are you accusing me of being racist because of the opportunity I took to crack an admittedly rubbish one liner?

Just now, oaksoft said:

Oh FFS :lol:

Unconscious racism? There is no such thing. Stop making stuff up.

Try looking it up Oak.  Quite a popular phrase right now.  Was widely used in the media over the past day or two when discussing the tweet by Lord Sugar. 

Just now, pozbaird said:

Yes, I did. Zico and Lord Lookatme branded me racist, banged on about it. Are you accusing me of being racist because of the opportunity I took to crack an admittedly rubbish one liner?

I don't accuse you or anyone else for what I might well have done myself.  Lord can have his own opinions.