St. Mirren v Sunderland, friendly 21/7/18

22 hours ago, HSS said:

Sunderland fans having a good old moan about their Club charging them a £2:50 booking fee for tickets.

I've just bought 2 tickets for the first home game, what really pisses me off, they charged me £2.50 per ticket, they charged £2 for a while, which didn't bother me much as they used to post the tickets, but now you download and print them.

Not going.

Reasons....

1. £12 for a kickabout is a f**king joke.

2. My ex-brother in law is a Mackem and he's an utter prick of a human being.
3. See above but substitute "ex-brother in law" for Stuart Dickson

4. Jack Ross. Nice bloke. Sneaky bastard.

10 minutes ago, Drew said:

This is getting bagged in favour of walking a hill.

I'd only get flashbacks of Tuesday evening anyway.

Agree, I have no appetite for this one. Don't really need to see Jack in the other dug out...... Gardening wins for me, and watching the Golf

I’m going. Would rather be in front of the TV watching the golf, but ticket was purchased as it might be my only chance in life to see my team spank the Mackems. I also thought there would be a decent sized crowd, a bit of atmosphere, and an edge with Jack back. After what our manager said, I also thought there would be a chance to see these exciting new signings.

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Looking forward most to us producing a decent performance, not too wortied about the result as long as we look to be improving.

Same here. Picked up 3 tickets today.  Looking forward to a good St Mirren performance. Always liked Sunderland - up to the blip when they went behind Saints back - but Jack was a bit of a tart so fair do.

Edited by magnus

2 hours ago, magnus said:

Same here. Picked up 3 tickets today.  Looking forward to a good St Mirren performance. Always liked Sunderland - up to the blip when they went behind Saints back - but Jack was a bit of a tart so fair do.

I'll be there and look forward to seeing us compete against Sunderland as we did v Kilmarnock. Will I give Jack a rousing welcome? No, but I will be polite and welcome himself and James as past employees of the club.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:32 AM, Herbie said:

Not going.

Reasons....

1. £12 for a kickabout is a f**king joke.  Yes

2. My ex-brother in law is a Mackem and he's an utter prick of a human being.  N/A
3. See above but substitute "ex-brother in law" for Stuart Dickson Yes

4. Jack Ross. Nice bloke. Sneaky bastard. Yes

Looks like it's nearly full agreement from me  , they can blow it out their arse !

Looking forward to the game today.  It's an interesting team to play against, the majority of their squad will be of English Championship standard so we will see how far behind that level we really are.

There does seem to be a number of posters on here who take great delight in announcing they have better things to do than attend St Mirren games.  You'd rather sit and watch golf on the TV than go to a Saints game?  Oh, do f**k off!

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Looking forward to the game today.  It's an interesting team to play against, the majority of their squad will be of English Championship standard so we will see how far behind that level we really are.

There does seem to be a number of posters on here who take great delight in announcing they have better things to do than attend St Mirren games.  You'd rather sit and watch golf on the TV than go to a Saints game?  Oh, do f**k off!

While I agree there's no need to make a song and dance if you aren't going to attend your last bit sums you up.........................

When it's pointed out you're a gobshite you ignore people, a bit like Poz. :thumbsdown

You would rather watch (& pay £12) for a pre season friendly against a league 1 English team than spend time with your Kids? Wife? Family?

By the way if most of their players were Championship standard they wouldn't have been relegated Just Saying!!!!!

I have no interest in this game whatsoever or watching golf but will probably be at 30+ premier league games next season so why should I F**k O*f???

1 minute ago, Ronnie said:

You would rather watch (& pay £12) for a pre season friendly against a league 1 English team than spend time with your Kids? Wife? Family?

By the way if most of their players were Championship standard they wouldn't have been relegated Just Saying!!!!!

I have no interest in this game whatsoever or watching golf but will probably be at 30+ premier league games next season so why should I F**k O*f???

You're fine, its just the Pringle Brigade that can do one.

4 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I doubt has any of the above..............more likely Tennets lager is his best friend. 

9 hours ago, eastlandssaint said:

Cracking, well written article. If the author is a typical Sunderland fan they come across as a very decent lot that appreciate the tradition, passion and humour that underpins football. I wish them well.