St. Mirren v Spartans Betfred Cup 17/7/18

1 hour ago, TPAFKATS said:
15 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
It's a national cup competition.  Win our remaing group games and we go into the last 16.
Got to be in it to win it. 

We don't progress if we win the game. Glorified friendly, make it 5 or 7 and season tickets valid.

Games, plural.  I would love to make it to the semi-final,  final or win it! 

29 minutes ago, shull said:

We lost last season also. 

Which will be the same as this season no matter which Round we lose in. 

Anyway, I believe we will do the Cup Double and the Colts should scoosh the Challenge Cup. 

On 7/9/2018 at 1:29 PM, DougJamie said:

Whats almost embarrassment ? :byebye

We won - its was hardly our first team- Get over it !

Our forum friend made a highly relevent point.  Your typed attack on our mutual forum friend was unjust, unjust indeed. 

PS:  I have recently learned of an organisation called "the open university" give it a try.

9 hours ago, TediousTom said:

Our forum friend made a highly relevent point.  Your typed attack on our mutual forum friend was unjust, unjust indeed. 

PS:  I have recently learned of an organisation called "the open university" give it a try.

I have known about the open uni for about 25 years as i  got my MBA thru it.  Not sure i understand the connection 

Looking forward to tonight’s game. Winning the group is certainly doable - next target after that would be having one of the best 4 group winner records so we are seeded for last 16 draw.

Yep getting too far ahead of myself but unlike some I think this is quite an exciting scenario.

Much better than friendlies - a rare winner from the football powers that be [emoji846]

Any St. Mirren TV users help me out here.
Used it many times last season and went to sign up for tonight’s game, but I’m just getting the restricted access message. As far as I can see my VPN seems to be connected.
Any ideas?

If you are outside the Uk your VPN should be off..

18 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Any St. Mirren TV users help me out here.

Used it many times last season and went to sign up for tonight’s game, but I’m just getting the restricted access message. As far as I can see my VPN seems to be connected.

Any ideas?

Start paying tax and we might tell you :P

1 hour ago, southsidebud said:

Looking forward to tonight’s game. Winning the group is certainly doable - next target after that would be having one of the best 4 group winner records so we are seeded for last 16 draw.

Yep getting too far ahead of myself but unlike some I think this is quite an exciting scenario.

Much better than friendlies - a rare winner from the football powers that be emoji846.png

I'm firmly in your camp on this one South Side. A decent format for an early season competition which mixes teams together in the group stages. Still got 3 games to go but have given ourselves a chance. I like your point about seeding. I'll be there tonight and for the other group games. Will be good to see some of the old and new faces in the team. COYS