St. Mirren v Spartans Betfred Cup 17/7/18

40 minutes ago, chambud said:

If you are outside the Uk your VPN should be off..

Ironically Cambud, despite Jersey being outside the UK for the purposes of UK broadcasting rights, it’s deemed to be in the UK. Hence why I need the VPN to pretend I’m abroad. Something isn’t working now though whereas it worked fine last season. 

53 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Ironically Cambud, despite Jersey being outside the UK for the purposes of UK broadcasting rights, it’s deemed to be in the UK. Hence why I need the VPN to pretend I’m abroad. Something isn’t working now though whereas it worked fine last season. 

Google  whatismyipaddress.com  .Sometimes the VPN connects you to a British address

Edited by Gosport Buddie

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

My heart bleeds for all tax exiles. Look what they are missing! 

Benjamin Franklin once said

"Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.” 

Footnote- Unless you live in the Channel Islands- its just death, but a lot more money whilst living - you lucky bastards !!!"

Looks like a similar type of game to East Kilbride in the Irn Bru cup last year.

Spartans seemingly defended very well against Dumbarton but offered little going forward. Jack Smith, part of "dome-gate" a few years ago, will be up front for them: http://www.scotzine.com/2013/04/st-mirren-alleged-to-have-used-youth-players-as-construction-labourers/

Hopefully we can get an early goal and have a relaxing night.

7 minutes ago, HSS said:

Spartans Manager in hospital after having a heart attack a few days ago.The Assistant Manager is away on holiday so who knows who'll be in charge of them tonight.

They could draft in Micky Lawson for one game.