St. Mirren v Dumbarton Betfred Cup 28/7/18

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Looks reasonable to me, not too sure we have much strength on the bench right enough. 

If you look at that line up, if we add two better forwards, another defender that can play RB and LB, a Lewis Morgan type replacement with lots of pace, and if I'm being greedy another CH, then we would have a pretty decent team.

If you look at that line up, if we add two better forwards, another defender that can play RB and LB, a Lewis Morgan type replacement with lots of pace, and if I'm being greedy another CH, then we would have a pretty decent team.

You mean that the line up looks okay, other than half the team?

What a walloper! [emoji867]

6 minutes ago, jonjo said:

What happened to the boy Okeefe who I believe has loads of pace which we are badly lacking?

We released him when Jack did his squad clearout.

We definitely lack in depth, the only player there who you believe could change the game if needed is Flynn. 

COYS, ASBAWA

3 minutes ago, jonjo said:
10 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:
We released him when Jack did his squad clearout.
We definitely lack in depth, the only player there who you believe could change the game if needed is Flynn. 
COYS, ASBAWA

He was in the pictures at malaga and he's a pacy winger?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/st-mirren/st-mirren-announce-departure-of-eight-players-1-4732370/amp

Says in here he (among others) leave the development squad. Didn't see anything on the OS since that said he returned.