Queens Park v St. Mirren Betfred Cup 24/7/18

That's pretty much the starting 11 I had hoped for.

Hopefully Stubbs isn't deploying Smith as a winger again (with Flynn on the right and Mullen isolated up top).

Maybe he had a wee word with JR after Saturday's game, and Jack clarified where Cammy is most effectively deployed. Let's hope so.

It is good to see MacPherson getting another start, though, and credit goes to the manager for that. Hopefully a couple of the new lads get a sub appearance and impress.

Edited by Drew

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

It looks like 3-5-2.

Will suit Coulson but, P. McGinn?

If it is, we'll find out soon enough.

I think McGinn has been getting a bit too much unwarranted criticism. For me, he has been reasonable overall.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

If it is, we'll find out soon enough.

I think McGinn has been getting a bit too much unwarranted criticism. For me, he has been reasonable overall.

Not criticising Paul for his performances. I was questioning if he was capable of working as a wing back.

4 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Not criticising Paul for his performances. I was questioning if he was capable of working as a wing back.

Apologies, I didn't mean to suggest that you were. It was a more general observation.

3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I’m guessing that the hope is McGinn and more notably Coulson, can press forward to cause them problems.

Aye, looks like a 3-5-2 to me. That's a decent experimental line up, IMO.