Queens Park v St. Mirren Betfred Cup 24/7/18

FT 0-0

Fair score line. Neither side did enough to win and Queens Park well worth their point. You would never have guessed this was a league 2 team against a premiership side, both teams looked about the same standard. Queens Park should have won it with the last attack of the game there, great chance on the edge deflected wide.

Our best player was Samson I think. He had a couple of good saves and did nothing wrong. No outfield player got pass marks

We need a lot of signings in the next two weeks or we will be cut off at the bottom of the league very quickly.

This was worse than Spartans. We had an experimental team out at first then and came back into it when we got the first team on last week. We started our first team tonight.

Penalties again.

Mullen has done absolutely nothing to impress me since he signed, don’t know why we persist with him as he isn’t very good.

This time last year Gavin Reilly didn’t resemble a footballer to you. Mullen isn’t a first pick but he’s useful.

Calm down and stick to the exclusives.

Just now, Gosport Buddie said:

My pre-season optimism went along with Jack, but returned a wee bit after the Killie game. It's long gone now, but don't worry cos Fitzy says we'll be alright

In fairness, even Fitzy, perhaps for the first time in living memory, cautiously said we were a year ahead. I suspect he has seen us in training.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I honestly don't care if we win on penalties. The extra point mattered against Killie, It semi mattered against Spartans....by this point it's hardly even going to matter.

Pointless.