First Team Squad

2 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Brocks madsen sent back to Birmingham after unimpressive loan period. OK continues the clear out of duffers as transfer window approaches. Note McCann got boot from Dundee so this could be an additional worry for us.

Interestin article here: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/was-scouted-using-fifa-18-15288852

3 hours ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Brocks madsen sent back to Birmingham after unimpressive loan period. OK continues the clear out of duffers as transfer window approaches. Note McCann got boot from Dundee so this could be an additional worry for us.

Funny, I said the same thing in that Dundee were just a bit worse than us under McCann.

I hear Stubbs is in the market.... His media pals think he is outstanding, maybe worth a punt for Dundee.

4 hours ago, thepaisleypanda said:

If he now goes on to bang a load of goals in elsewhere there'll be a few embarrassed people named in that article.

Van Nistelroy up front would have starved to death with what he would have been forced to live off in service.

And Coulson's away as well.
https://www.stmirren.com/news/club/all-news/2255-hayden-coulson-returns-to-middlesbrough
Thought there was a player there, in that lovely summer evening against Killie when even Jeff King and Cole Kpekawa looked like players :lol:

I was on holiday for that game and couldn’t wait to see him play when I got back based on the reports.

Went to the Queen’s Park game and he was dreadful playing as a wing back (not the only one to be fair!)

All the best to him but another that won’t be missed

52 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

If he now goes on to bang a load of goals in elsewhere there'll be a few embarrassed people named in that article.

Van Nistelroy up front would have starved to death with what he would have been forced to live off in service.

Who gives a shit what he does elsewhere? Let it go...

On 10/15/2018 at 3:01 PM, Sweeper07 said:

You don't think we need a better Left Back? (Or do you believe Eckers is going to be fit often enough and good enough at this level?)

I think Paul McGinn and Hodson are OK for this level, but both play better as Right Backs.

A classy, solid defender with  a menacing goal scoring ability at LB, and who can hit great crosses and passes would improve us greatly..

There must be someone who is not being guaranteed games at a big club who could come to us on loan and become a Saints superstar?

Am I bad for dreaming positives?

Starting with Left Back.  When fit,and I take your point there,  Eck has a point to prove.  If he does and stays fit,  fine. If not I agree,  move on. 

Are you bad for having a view on how to improve the team.. Absolutely  not.