First Team Squad

23 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

It seemed to me that the problem the knicker wetters had was that they’d never heard of the players. They just want us to sign the same tired one faces.

Even now, we have fools saying that they personally cannot think of anyone available who would excite them.

Dearly me, so Stubbs is restricted to just being able to sign players that a numpty of this forum has heard of?

FFS emoji23.png

Come on Wendy.

You shouldn't be "mocking" other fans.:lol:

Edited by FTOF

57 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

I'm hoping the signings to " exite the fans " will be youngsters that are really fast , and on the verge of first team football in England , a couple of attacking players in the same mould as that left back from Middlesborough will be nice.

Don't know Griff , but the wee bit about the Chairman and CEO might not be smiling , would indicate there's substantial money involved !

6 minutes ago, billyg said:

Don't know Griff , but the wee bit about the Chairman and CEO might not be smiling , would indicate there's substantial money involved !

Exactly what I was thinking you are not going to get marquee signings on a free or a loan think he might be spending money in the hope we get it back from the Mcginn money.

On 1/8/2018 at 12:38 PM, MenstrieSaint said:

And the papers said we played badly , always a good sign when so many players played well . I thought it was a good game , similar to the last game we played against them , with both teams creating chances , but leaving themselves open . Would be quite happy with us signing Liam Polworth

On 2/27/2018 at 5:05 PM, MenstrieSaint said:

Polworth , Sibbald and OWare to toughen us up .

On 6/23/2018 at 9:52 AM, MenstrieSaint said:

hope he can persuade Polworth and Warren to join us from ICT , add to that 4 decent loan signings , and that's us with a right decent squad.

39 minutes ago, MenstrieSaint said:

if theres a wee bit of money involved I would like to see us go for Liam Polworth .

^^^ Liam Polworth's Dad

Like some others, I was a wee bit worried about the pace at which the squad was being rebuilt. After the game on Friday though I am very optimistic. Not only are the majority of the new players that we got a proper viewing of looking like top league players, the team played very well as a unit and worked hard for one another. Just a finisher or two and a bit of cover in other areas and we could be in for a better than expected season.