Saints In La Manga

1 hour ago, windae cleaner said:

Waste of money

With the weather this week better off down Largs

Aye, I'm on the Continent just now, and seemingly the weather is better back home.

As for the pic of the players at the airport, I can't see Stokes there. Either in the bar or gone AWOL already....

48 minutes ago, Drew said:

Aye, I'm on the Continent just now, and seemingly the weather is better back home.

As for the pic of the players at the airport, I can't see Stokes there. Either in the bar or gone AWOL already....

Stokes nipped over to Asda Linwood / Paisley / Elderslie / Renfrewshire / Narnia for a filter coffee and a sausage & tattie scone doubler. Said he couldn’t afford airport prices on St Mirren wages.

Note to Joma: Get our squad kitted out with Joma holdalls. Boys are bringing their own Macron and Sports Direct own-brand luggage. Just out of shot is one of our younger players carrying two Lidl poly’ bags. Embarrasing. We are Premier League, say we are Premier League. There’s Jamie Langfield and coaches in their new Joma gear giving out last minute instructions..... ‘when we get down there, set phasers to stun and stay close’.

Edited by pozbaird

6 minutes ago, pod said:

Could that be him between Cammy Smith and McKenzie.

I would say that's Ross Stewart the goalkeeper. 

Could that be Stokes behind Ross Stewart the striker though?

I don't see Steven or Paul McGinn in the photo either.

10 minutes ago, JJ McG said:

I would say that's Ross Stewart the goalkeeper. 

Could that be Stokes behind Ross Stewart the striker though?

I don't see Steven or Paul McGinn in the photo either.

Think that's Jack Baird behind Ross Stewart the striker. Who's the guy closest to the camera with his back to it?

59 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Do Joma do trolley cases?

Been using my £10 Sports Direct Dunlop, for about 10 years now. emoji106.png

Ffs starting to sound like shull now. emoji35.png

I'm using a fifteen quid Kangol wheely hand luggage case from Sports Direct. Has been around the world for years and continues to out-perform any expensive one I had in the past.

There's a ton of pictures here: http://www.snsgroup.co.uk/25-06-18-st-mirren-depart-fo-la-manga 

Pretty much everyone in the squad is pictured but there doesn't seem to be any sign of Stokes. It's not as if it's a secret he's been speaking to us either.

Guessing the guy beside McShane is the player who was beside Stubbs in the group photo. Any ideas who he is?

25-06-18-glasgow-airport-glasgow-st-1515

1 hour ago, Stu said:

There's a ton of pictures here: http://www.snsgroup.co.uk/25-06-18-st-mirren-depart-fo-la-manga 

Pretty much everyone in the squad is pictured but there doesn't seem to be any sign of Stokes. It's not as if it's a secret he's been speaking to us either.

Guessing the guy beside McShane is the player who was beside Stubbs in the group photo. Any ideas who he is?

25-06-18-glasgow-airport-glasgow-st-1515

Someone on PnB said it looked like former DU player Mario Bilate.

I think they're right.

Image result for mario bilate

3 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I think they're right.

Seemingly he didn't like Dundee because it was gloomy and working class.

Welcome to Paisley, Mario!:ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

I think they're right.

Never been prolific but is tall. Looks like we're going from a team midgets to a team of yeti's.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Stokes nipped over to Asda Linwood / Paisley / Elderslie / Renfrewshire / Narnia for a filter coffee and a sausage & tattie scone doubler. Said he couldn’t afford airport prices on St Mirren wages.

Note to Joma: Get our squad kitted out with Joma holdalls. Boys are bringing their own Macron and Sports Direct own-brand luggage. Just out of shot is one of our younger players carrying two Lidl poly’ bags. Embarrasing. We are Premier League, say we are Premier League. There’s Jamie Langfield and coaches in their new Joma gear giving out last minute instructions..... ‘when we get down there, set phasers to stun and stay close’.

Phasers set to Malky. .

2 hours ago, Stu said:

I tell you what, mind: any danger of our squad being just too f**king sexy for their own good is being mitigated by Brian Rice! Bringing the average right down, poor bloke. I recommend he never stands next to Ian McShane :lol:

8 hours ago, Jack the lad said:

Could have played a couple of frienlies against local junior teams, maybe Morton and Dumbarton!

After last season. Don't you think they deserve a break. :rolleyes:

Edited by pod

19 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

I can honestly say - who's that calling himself Brian Rice?  It looks nothing like this guy

image.png.0faa5c5dec926afb3a6120edd24e9c0a.png

All I can say is that my youngest granddaughter asked my wife who the man beside her in her wedding picture was.  Well.... It was 50 years ago!